Leicester City to spend millions

Leicester fans enjoy the moment because if your owner does do that you will

a) Have a sugar daddy
b) The money you are spending is not your own
c) You will probably be ruining Englands future especially if you sign foreign players
d) You will not be liked by UEFA and Greg Dyke.

Good luck to you :-)

RyanP3609 said:
mcfclovin88 said:
Lescott would be a good option for them, not sure if he'd be interested though.

Thought the same thing myself, they'd do a lot worse than trying to get him and Micah (both would be quite cheap I'd imagine) too and if there talking of spending a lot they could surely afford his wage?

If they don't go down the route of buying the relegated team players or the usual lower league shitty players (Kenwyne Jones etc).

Would like nothing more than to see Leicester challenge for the Europa places at the top, we've hit the jackpot and I don't want Platini and his cronies stopping anyone else from being able to do the same... or as the candle-lighters would say, "Let them dream....".

I love Micah, but it would be a big risk for anyone to sign him, because of his injuries. Someone mentioned Rio, I know he's not liked but him and Lescott would be a good partnership for Leicester's first season back in the prem. I'm sure whether either would want to join a newly promoted team though. It does sound like Leicester can afford the wages, like you said.

Good luck to 'em. Hope it comes off

City and Leicester in a two horse race for the prem in 12 months time

chaddblue said:
Good luck to 'em. Hope it comes off

City and Leicester in a two horse race for the prem in 12 months time

To be fair I hope they succeed - what about one or two others - funny as fuck if the old big four were blocked out from the top 4 in future by a new group simply because us new guys have deeper pockets - what the fuck would they do then?

I am loving the short selected memories of the Rags and the Tarquins and to some extent the more elderly martyrs who can remember winning titles coz the one thing that winds them up is when you demonstrate that they bought the title too - money talks and I hope it does with Leicster

shaiomarali said:
All the best to them. They first need a good manager whow knows what he wants.

Mancini? SVG?

Because when we had hughes we cough overpaid in some positions.

Get some experienced players too. I can see rio going there. If they buy barry from us and then go for 1-2 star signings by scattergun approach they might reel in a few stars.

Mancini did have a spell there as a player.

This news has come as a bit of a surprise to us City fans because it is almost the opposite how we have been doing things currently, Vichai is the man with all of the money but his son Top seemingly runs the club, they've been great owners so far having cleared the debt, buying the stadium, upgrading the training ground and rightly sticking with Pearson when almost everybody thought he'd get sacked. The let Pearson sort out the disaster that was Sven's reign by shipping out the overpaid dross that were bad apples so 'big spending Leicester' is a myth having spent little more than £400k this year.
Anyway back to the Thais, for the most part they've stayed very quiet and only said the right things at the right time so this is a little alarming that Vichai has said this but they are patient and measured so I'm sure this is just sensationalised news as usual.

Oh and congratulations on winning the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.