Leicester City v City post match.

Letter to Santa Claus ...

Khaldoon Al Mubarak -> Vincet Kompany
Txiki Begiristain -> Mannuel Pellegrini
Pep Guardiola -> Diego Simeone

PS. Santa Claus -> Seikh Mansour

Style over substance right?. We have been watching this new era and the team change over past years and it is clear to all that the team is not good enough at the back and at the moment I will take Champions league qualification. Not defeatist but realist. Qualify for the top 3 or 4 and build on that next season. This insistence on style from the manager is and will always remain a fallacy as long as we don't have the players to implement and this typical City dark misfortune also does not help either. We had a lot of that dark misfortune against Chelsea with the chances and the ref being such a tool and this game also had that as well and I don't know how this can be addressed or tackled.

Guardiola has a lot of work in his hands, that is for sure. We dominated the match today and created a lot in the second half but the ball kept flying past the wrong side of the goal, Vardy had a sniff of a chance and managed to squeeze the ball in from a tight angle. Then you have the ref being as borderline corrupt as you can get. Yep, not a good time at the moment. We need real humility from the manager, we need the defenders to find a way to play better and we need a bit of luck.

I may well be wrong but I think the players are getting stuck between the way there used to playing and the way Pep wants them to play which is resulting in a very worrying scenerio. :(

Sorry you can't blame the ref for that.
The defending was school boy stuff.
It was embarrassing
He's not blaming the ref for the defending or the performance but a penalty is a penalty no matter how badly we are playing and we never seem to get them when we really could do with the right calls made we get no help whatsoever they enjoy piling on the misery it seems. He even made an interception for their third goal the cheeky git with his tramline hipster haircut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.