Leicester City v City post match.

Fucking awful.

I was so optimistic when Pep came in. That'll teach me.

Defending is absolutely embarrassing. Beyond a joke now.

If only that was the narrative, you could spend all night saying told you so again eh?

The ref was poor though and those penalty decisions could well have meant us getting something out of the game so thanks for pointing it out.

I'm glad you found it so quickly, it was dedicated to you.

BTW how's the Labrador and white stick?

Very inadequate for the prem at the minute, pep needs to change tactics for the time being as we don't have the quality of players to execute his passing game. We're not barca or bayern we need better players for the pep way to work! Lessons need to be learned

Complete naivety or arrogance from Pep in picking that defence & shield against pace. Got what he & we deserved.

1 year ago today we were TOP !! Anyone else think we've made progress. The players look completely befuddled. Don't try and teach a pig to sing. You'll upset the pig and frustrate the teacher !!

Still have faith in Pep, however time he admitted that whatever he is trying isn't working, or we don't have the players to implement it yet. Get back to basics and sort out the defence, stop trying our current woeful defenders, Stones included, in every permutation in the hope that one of these options will work. Sign of a good manager, admit you need to try something else. Find a defence that works and stick with it, stop dicking around.

Don't worry Pep always makes changes, just never the right ones Kolarov and Bravo will still be playing next game
Nothing wrong with Kolarov. A defender but still our most dangerous forward. Did more all game going forward than any other City player.

And defensively where was Stones. Kolarov always gets the blame. Shambolic organisation from the coach. everyone knows Leciester play with pace and defend like mad so we leave wide open spaces at the back, and play Zabaleta and Kolarov in a 3. The worst decision by far was leaving Zab on. I hope Guardiola wakes up soon because he is making it hard for our team.

We have to play Sane on the right and Sterling or Nolito on the left. Then if you play 3 at the back, at least you'll create at the other end. Playing 3 at the back and Zab on the right is just plain stupid

Fuming Fuming Fuming

Absolute joke of a performance.

Embarrassing & Pathetic.

Don't know where to begin wtf has happened to that team that won 10 straight?

That defence has to be one of the worst I've ever seen and I'm not joking I'd swap it with Sunderlands atm. Sagna, Stones and Kolarov all shit. If Mangala was making the mistakes Stones is making now he'd be ridiculed to fuck I just can't warm to him he's an accident waiting to happen but I'll give him time. People are going to throw the Bravo shit about, I'm sorry but Neuer wouldn't keep a clean sheet with that absolute shipwreck in front of him.

Our team need to learn Pep's style otherwise we're going to struggle.

Could say loads but I would probably get myself in shit so I'll just Bow out.

Watford is now a must must must win game.

Everything is on Pep. Instead of adjusting to his players like Conte until he can bring in his own he's forcing them to play in this suicidal situation.

Exactly. Conte see's what players he has, what they can do and can't and adjusts accordingly.

Pep has his style and his style only and has players that can't do it.

It's suicidal.

We all know Pep won't change which is why I'm so angry at Txiki for not having the type of players Pep needs already at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.