Leicester City v City post match.

Sure Pep will be pleased that we passed it a lot and played it out from the back

Needs to hold his hands up and admit he made a mistake bringing in bravo for joe. Needs real central defenders who fucking have a clue. We focus too much on attack, get the shit bullied out of us when we go forward and get ripped to shreds on the counter. We have no balance to our game.
This

He'll do well to get us top 4 this season. Caballero to start from now on. Kolarov to be dropped and Stones too. Play a back 4 and stick to it. Yaya to start in place of Silva or Gundogan. Jury is out on this team and the manager.

Oh I recall how I was slagged off by the MP haters on here when I suggested that unless Pep can win the title and a couple of domestic cups he will not have been more successful than MP. I have seen nothing to make feel any different. I hope Pep has a plan B thats all I can say.
We have to give it time.

I did post that people were getting carried away after 5 games, and that we started that well last season as well, only to be told that everyone could see that last season's start was papering over the cracks that were obviously there.

Again........we need time.

Absolute gash at the back and had we not had a good start to the season when teams were wary of us we would be in a really bad position now. Pep needs to adapt, if he won't or can't he isn't as good as he thinks he is unfortunately. All the blame will be on the players but good managers adapt and use what they have available, he isn't doing this. We are shit going forward as well so there is clearly something very wrong. No doubt he will blame it on the bad finishing, not understanding the refs in England or some other bullshit but he needs to look at himself.

How many people were incredulous that we were spending tens of millions of pounds on attackers again this summer when we have 4 30+ year old fullbacks?

This entire forum of middle aged over weight ball bags could see it yet Txiki couldn't. Sometimes football isn't as complicated as made out. You have a bunch of old slow has beens: they can't play the pep way. shocking isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.