Leicester City v City post match.

No no no, when you concede 4 soft goals, 3 to a player who hasn't scored for months, you have absolutely no excuses
Again, which of the four penalties that weren't given were not penalties.

That's not to excuse the defending but we were denied four pens. None of which would be considered soft.

Which of the four pens that we should have been given did you miss?

Try and keep your reply to less than your usual two pages of shite.

We were 3 goals down inside 30 odd minutes....nothing to do with the ref....but if you keep msking these excuses you wont see the need for change....

I see you still cant post without the little personal digs either...i genuinely wonder what the reasons are for that as ive noticed you do it to others as well...?????????

Oh and to answer your question....the handball was his arm tucked into his side...nothing like a handball. The two on kolarov...well at the start of the season one of those was given against us....i thought thst was very harsh and therefore it would hsve been harsh on this occasion...and i think the ref yhought kolarov was looking for it.

Cannt think what the 4th incident was

So much wrong with our squad.

Bravo and Stones should never have been bought. Zabaleta Sagna Kolarov are criminally past it. Yaya too old shouldn't be here. Silva looking old. Also, what does Gundogan do? still trying to work that one out.

nolito one of our best players early on has rarely featured recently, he's a good player as he showed early on.

We need a top class keeper and a complete new back four.
Pep needs to stop fucking around and stop changing players constantly.
Why the fuck did he take Nacho off when we need to score...cant understand what he's trying to do.
Shite performance and shite tactics

Manuel is that you? An utter and complete shambles. But the players don't give two fuck's. I don't think Pep does really. Not up for it. Past it. Old team. No passion. I could go on but I won't. Not wasting my time anymore with overpaid underperforming wankers. And they are wankers. Not fit enough to wear the shirt. No pride. And captain fuckin bird's-eye on the touchline. He does realise he's in a dugout and not a fuckin cat walk does he??? Honey period has left the station Pepe lad, this is the premier league not a two horse race league. You need to show some fuckin minerals. Having said all this is bid you all a good night and I shall see you on Wednesday.

Again, which penalties that Bein said were missed did you feel were correct non decisions.

I wasn't watching BEIN, I saw 2 possible pens that should of been given. Still believe we'd of lost the game even if converted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.