Leicester City v City post match.

That tosser on BT saying Peps said we defended well - no he didn't he said "we defended well with these players earlier in the season" listen you thick c@nt

Title gone. We will be down to fifth if Spurs beat the scums tomorrow-depressing stuff.

I'm half hoping we finish outside the Europa League so that we can do what Chelsea are doing in order to be fresh for games. Title lost tonight that's for sure.

Very pleased with that. We had more passes than them, more possession, almost everything. Lovely. And don't blame Stones - he is wonderful, we all want to pass out - any Tom dick or Harry can clear the ball. Four of five great passes by Bravo, very pleasing and Kolarov will be a World class centre half in the next 5 to 10 years. Pep is fantastic. We will be one of he best in the world in 5 to 10 years. Pep just needs another 500 million. Look how he turns that little Catalan team round and then that team in Munich with hardly any decent players to do it

Oh fuck me. That post match interview was almost as bad as the performance on the pitch. He said all the wrong things, he does not get it. He is saying its not to do with him changing the system and formation all the time and doesnt think we have bad defenders. Its gone to shit, he has not grasped this league at all

What annoys me is that a lot of guys on the pre match thread predicted this, you know the vary running at pace behind us, I thought , wrongly, if guys on here can predict it, pep will also twig it, I was wrong :-(

Good post Marvin.....Kolarov getting hung out to dry by Pep. At least he was the only one out there fucking trying !
Plenty were trying. Zabaleta was trying but he was just plodding.

I don't mind going away from home against teams and playing 3 at the back but if you do that the defenders must be able to defend one on one, and you gamble on your forwards hurting the opponent. But then we play Navas, Zabaleta on the right and Silva. Every City fan knows that that wont work.

Guardiola has to up his game massively. You are allowed a few mistakes in a new league but worrying that he left Zabaleta on for the entire game. That guaranteed absolutely nothing was going to come down the right. Crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.