Leicester City v City post match.

It may be more cathartic to wail and groan about our performance, but you're right - had we got the several penalties we deserved it would have been a totally different outcome, especially as the threat of further penalties would have stopped those f**king Neanderthals in their defence from holding Iheanacho every time the ball came in. Wonder why we never got a player near the ball in the box? It's clever, actually, because refs (and the media) are so focused on the ball, that you can get away with murder a couple of yards away from it. Virtually every run Stones tried to make at a corner got stopped right away by a foul. When he was dragged down by the neck right in front of the ref and nothing was given, they knew they could pretty much get away with anything.

He only saw one foul in the box the whole game when Kolarov found a player who was behind him

High line is killing us. Unless you have a Kompany/Pique level back four, the system doesn't work. Every other team defends in numbers. We have a line of four against a rapid forward like Vardy. If Leicester had decided to attack more, they would have scored again. No match saving saves from Bravo - ever. No Joe - one-on-one starfish saves and bawling the defence out.

Which of the four pens that we should have been given did you miss?

Try and keep your reply to less than your usual two pages of shite.
Doubt our title competitors will be relying on penalty calls to win the title. We need to be relying on the ball hitting the back of the net like Leicester did today.

A distinct lack of pace in key positions, muscled off the ball too easily and a team shape that can be opened up by one long ball.

Teams have studied our game. Take the gamble when we pass it around and then create a barrier. Break the play up with a view to hit us with a long pass. It feels like a repeat and no lessons learnt week after week.

Only good thing is we have a game in a couple of days to get back on it,although Watford will be licking their lips in anticipation of getting at our defence,added to the fact that the fear factor instilled by Mancini has truly been blown away now..

Oh I recall how I was slagged off by the MP haters on here when I suggested that unless Pep can win the title and a couple of domestic cups he will not have been more successful than MP. I have seen nothing to make feel any different. I hope Pep has a plan B thats all I can say.
He needs to swallow his pride and admit that playing everything through the goalkeeper is just wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.