Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Our squad depth is one of the biggest myths in football right now. Shambolic second half..

This team for all they've won shows their soft underbelly far too often.

Anyone thinking that Bayern tie is done and dusted is fooling themselves.
Come on, that was over at halftime.
The team that finished that game isn't playing on Wednesday

Second half was poor but there are so many games coming up so if Pep can’t rest players today at half time when can he.

If any team rested so many star players they would struggle so I don’t think the second half was too sinister. Some of our squad players might not be good enough but so many of our main players taken off won’t have helped them shine.

We were excellent the first 55 minutes the game is dead and buried at 3-0. I was hoping the substitutes would come on and want to make an impact and give Pep something to think about, Unfortunately it wasn't the case. I don't want to downbeat but Phillips is absolutely shocking, I'm a fat fucker and I reckon I can't get around quicker than him.

The main thing is we got the job done and no injuries going over to Munich.

Well done blues!

Our squad depth is one of the biggest myths in football right now. Shambolic second half..

This team for all they've won shows their soft underbelly far too often.

Anyone thinking that Bayern tie is done and dusted is fooling themselves.
Nobody thinks the Bayern game is 100% done. But watching a 2nd half with Phillips, Palmer, Walker, Gomez, Laporte, Mahrez all on the pitch together doesn’t have any bearing on that game. None of them are going to start.

That could have been our Liverpool at Palace in 2014 moment. 3-0 up at half time and fell to pieces with the evaporation of attitude, triggered by Guardiola needlessly resting players!

As soon as you withdraw Rodri and insert Philips, you might as well play with 10 men. Frankly I hope he never dons a City shirt again as he's a complete liability. Thank God he kept Bernardo on or we could have bloody lost that!

I'm not saying it was a vintage performance in the second half but the performance of the first eleven was top top drawer and we got 3 points and zero injuries...
first half easy never out of second gear, the second half the wheels fell off, we got away with one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.