Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Don't want to single out individuals but that second half was very poor. Massive gulf in class between the first 15 and the replacements. Some of these need to find another home.
You can integrate one or 2 of those fringe players in the team during the season and although the skill will drop off slightly it won’t be like replacing 5 of our very best players with 5 of the second string.

Pep is managing the squad but he can’t get everything 100% correct and he’ll be disappointed at the drop off in performance. If any of those players (who all needed a rest) had suffered an injury at 3-0 up there would be criticism that Pep didn’t act early enough.

We’ve all seen it in the past on here, “should put his best team out then make subs when we’re 3-0 up”

Well he did today and it worked whichever way you look at it, not plain sailing but no harm done.

The backups played like backups.

3 points, no injuries, we looked great when it mattered, and nearly everyone got a rest. I will happily take that every single time

Don't get the moaning, what did we expect today? Played out as most expected I'd of thought, piss easy, over by half time,rest the best for bigger and harder games? Great result without breaking sweat. Up the Blues. Onward and Upward.

I mean the clowns bleating a about today! We'll win the fuckin lot.In the groove,purring,Pep has woke up,and we even look like we believe we can win every game. Exciting times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.