Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Strange Pep made subs at halftime. I would have thought he would have left it as is for 10-15 mins push for one more and then make wholesale changes. Surprised Leicester didnt have a real go at us or maybe they did and that’s all they have now.

Ho harm done in the end other than we could have helped our goal difference out a bit more.
I.dont think gd will matter

Phillips was poor but his England appearances give a glimpse of his talent. Don't think the number of subs helped him either, bit overall definitely a poor match. I seem to recall Rodri wasn't all that impressive in his first season so could come good.

Phillips was poor but his England appearances give a glimpse of his talent. Don't think the number of subs helped him either, bit overall definitely a poor match. I seem to recall Rodri wasn't all that impressive in his first season so could come good.
Comparing Rodri in his first season to Phillips is insulting,

Phillips shows nothing and the worry for me is his physicality, he has zero and the biggest worry, lack of enthusiasm.

After the start he has had would you not expect him to be busting his guts when he gets pitch time?

Comparing Rodri in his first season to Phillips is insulting,

Phillips shows nothing and the worry for me is his physicality, he has zero and the biggest worry, lack of enthusiasm.

After the start he has had would you not expect him to be busting his guts when he gets pitch time?
I think slotting Phillips on with the first team would be different to having him play along side Palmer and Gomez. Agree he was poor but coming on to read fans calling City players shit just isn't good. Thought he showed good physicality when he wiped out Ederson but yes he definitely needs to put in a better shift effort wise.

I think slotting Phillips on with the first team would be different to having him play along side Palmer and Gomez. Agree he was poor but coming on to read fans calling City players shit just isn't good. Thought he showed good physicality when he wiped out Ederson but yes he definitely needs to put in a better shift effort wise.
He looks like he is happy just to go through the motions and that's not good enough.

First half totally dominant.

Second half with one eye on Bayern away Pep made use of his Subs.

Here is the problem. It is life on Easy Street for a couple of the fringe players. No interest in putting a shift in. Just going through the motions. Dinning out on the First team performances. Cantering on to the Pitch, they struggle to even to hold on to a 3 Goal lead. On another day we could have dropped 2 points yesterday. And that is unacceptable. It is not good enough from these fringe players. Special mention for Kalvin Phillips wtf is he about.

First team were very good first half. Second half those Subs need a long look at theirs selves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.