Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

I'm not liking the sound of that interview with VK there.

Sounded like he is not certain of the future,
Yeah, with the tears as well, that looks like his last competitive game at the Etihad. Not a bad way to bow out.

Unfortunately, so do I. He will be so difficult to replace, not just as a player but as an inspiration, talisman. Hopefully , he doesn't go too far and inspires the future.​

I know it's only Twitter, but it's amazing the disconnect between journalists who claim that neutrals all want Liverpool to win, and neutral fans online who are almost all praising Kompany for 'saving English football.' I found one Birmingham fan who wanted Liverpool to win, but everyone else wants them to lose it.
These journos probably don't read Twitter comments. Only comments I see that wants Liverpool to win are from Liverpool fans.

Leicester didn't set up like Burnley. But yeah Brighton has now become the best team we've seen all season :)

Don't you mean Brightzilona? (a mixture of Brazil 1970 World Cup and Barcelona's Xavi/Iniesta/Messi team).

That's how the scummy dipper loving media will portray them as.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.