Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

Bloody hell, that was tense. Frankly, not a great performance.
Some of our potential match winners were very flat tonight & it was down to Captain VK to come up with the goods. Raz needs to feckin wake up in the league, been poor for weeks now and as one of our big big game changers, he needs to regain that form...please....before Sunday.
Gundogan - shoot that twat, woosed out of a simple tackle that led to their only chance, then gifted possession back to them with a minute to go with a pathetic ball straight to Schmeichel, couldn't even shank it out of play...no...had to lob it straight into Schmeichel's hands...did the same against Burnley with that abysmal free kick.
We got away with it a bit tonight, they defended really well and broke well.
Who played well? errr.....Vinnie, Laporte.....errr.....
Foden was anonymous, great prospect but he has got a lot to learn about getting involved in games that we are struggling in.
David Silva was poor, Bernado was poor, Sane came on and was utter guff....frankly, he has been terrible for months. What is going on there?
Gab comes on and concedes 2 pointless fouls in their half which gave them the chance to hoof it forward, twice, feckin twice in the last 3 minutes....our game management in the last 3 minutes was frighteningly amateurish.
Actually really annoyed about that tonight, we are making very heavy work of these last games.
Seriously, we'd better be up for it from minute 1 on Sunday, been well off the pace for weeks now.
Hopefully Dinhos back on sunday

These journos probably don't read Twitter comments. Only comments I see that wants Liverpool to win are from Liverpool fans.
Are you kidding? Twitter is the only research most journalists seem to do nowadays. As far as I can tell, it's just wilfully misrepresenting the truth to create a narrative of the plucky underdogs that everyone's rooting for against the big evil Man City. That's why things like their higher wage bill and massive spending rarely come up.

Not going through the thread but I can imagine it was the same wet the beds before we scored!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.