Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

In my opinion Bell wasn’t as good as KDB and yes I did see Colin play. For me KDB is on a different level.
It's difficult to judge players from different eras, the games changed so much.
Fitness regimes, pitch quality and protection from refs today make it a very different game to the one Colin played.
I think Colin would have shone even brighter in todays less physical game.
Probably best to just say that i'm lucky to have seen both in a City shirt

Fantastic game of football. Oh what a difference when our big men turn up.

KDB was unplayable, Mahrez best performance in the shirt for me, we now know what he is capable of and he must play at that level every single game. Mendy was superb all game, as was Gundo and Silva.

Onwards and upwards blues!!!

Happy with that and my lad loved it too....

Great performance. KDB Bernardo Sterling Jesus all so hungry today in winning the ball back, we are looking a more complete team at the moment without David Silva, hopefully when he’s fit Pep will manage his game time so that when he is available he will still be an important player for us. Today having Bernardo in there gave KDB more freedom & allow Sterling to be more central & closer to Jesus. Buzzing with that performance, best of the season

Great performance all round today Mahrez and KDB especially hopefully keep this form going and I definitely would fancy our chances against Madrid. About Peps comments on the Atmosphere I do agree it does need to improve but the club doesn't exactly help with corporate everywhere and making level 3 south more affordable than the singing section level 1

Best performance of the season and it was down to our press. We were incessant throughout and it’s no coincidence that it’s better when Bernardo is middle.

indeed. We play better when we keep the ball away from our defence, which for the most part today we did. It’s all about how the team defend from the front and it’s been missing in a lot of games this season. We looked like the City of the last 2 seasons today.

Best performance of the season and it was down to our press. We were incessant throughout and it’s no coincidence that it’s better when Bernardo is middle.

Indeed it was! All those players who have had up to now a season that didn't match their form of last season at last got on the roundabout. A great team performance. I had a bad feeling about this game as soon as the fixtures were out, and I said after we had scorned a couple of good chances that Leicester would nick one with their first effort, but HowTF they are second if that is a measure of what they have played this season Eff Knows. Hoof, chase, dive, cheat, drop! No plan B when the former didn't produce any fruit. I wonder why it is that opposition players seem to suffer so grievously with the effects of gravity when the turn up at the Etihad - slightest wobbly and they collapse in a heap!

Great performance. KDB Bernardo Sterling Jesus all so hungry today in winning the ball back, we are looking a more complete team at the moment without David Silva, hopefully when he’s fit Pep will manage his game time so that when he is available he will still be an important player for us. Today having Bernardo in there gave KDB more freedom & allow Sterling to be more central & closer to Jesus. Buzzing with that performance, best of the season

I think Gundogan in place of Rodri worked better too. He played well today. Controlled the midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.