Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

Leicester were awful. Only option was to lump it over the top and hope steptoe gets on the end which he did once. No plan b no football and to think that they're second in the league. No improvement since their league winning season. And to think people are saying Brenda will on day replace Pep. Christ I hope not.

Amazing, I can watch match of the day 2 weeks in a row.....!
Can't wait to hear the ****s try and take the shine off an amazing, utterly dominant performance .....! CTID

MOTD tonight? I’d say the world club thing will feature highly at some point in the show.

Indeed it was! All those players who have had up to now a season that didn't match their form of last season at last got on the roundabout. A great team performance. I had a bad feeling about this game as soon as the fixtures were out, and I said after we had scorned a couple of good chances that Leicester would nick one with their first effort, but HowTF they are second if that is a measure of what they have played this season Eff Knows. Hoof, chase, dive, cheat, drop! No plan B when the former didn't produce any fruit. I wonder why it is that opposition players seem to suffer so grievously with the effects of gravity when the turn up at the Etihad - slightest wobbly and they collapse in a heap!

KS made some amazing saves....otherwise it would have been 6-1...and totally exposed.

More proof that actually City are the best team in the PL, and KDB the best player.

I know the league table doesn't say that currently, but Liverpool rarely (if ever) reach the heights that City are capable of ?

Leicester were awful. Only option was to lump it over the top and hope steptoe gets on the end which he did once. No plan b no football and to think that they're second in the league. No improvement since their league winning season. And to think people are saying Brenda will on day replace Pep. Christ I hope not.

I was disappointed in Leicester, I expected more. They had a good 5 minutes at the start of the second half but that was about it

That said, not many teams could have lived with City today. Walker, Marhez, Mendy and KDB deserve a special mention but I thought Sterling was shit, he looks knackered

As for Maddison, Chilwell etc. It was hard to see that all the fuss is about

Only little quibble was Sterling, what is wrong with him at present?

He should be perfectly capable of handling the media, take stand against racism and not let things like huge sponsorship deals comparable to what Beckham had when he was the biggest star in England, to affect him. But I’m not sure. He isn’t focusing on his football and he’s playing like his old self.
First touches are bad. He hasn’t been a friend with the ball for quite some time. Decision making is bad. Finishing? Completely gone. Never takes a shot. It’s like he’s trying to challenge himself to see how close he can get to the goalline.

Centurions season-esque that performance today.

The drive and spark were back.

The Prince is the best CM on the planet when he's fit and in the mood.

We are so much better with Bernie central.

Mahrez only needs to see a Leicester badge and he becomes absolutely unplayable. Fucking bizarre.

Mendy seems to have grown a few brain cells. Much improved.

Top 3 points.

Spot with everything but they gave Mahrez so much space why?

somebody has turned up the volume and just at the right time, maybe we are after only one trophy and the big one ? because this team just made one of the hardest teams to beat this season look a mid-table team (leicester city) forget what there manager is saying about they did not turn up today manchester city made them look shit not the other way round

finally we have found the place for KDB and just having him high up and the free role he looks the new KING, this lad is special and i mean this what am saying, we must do everything possible to keep him happy because the big 2 in Spain will be coming with a open checkbook very soon, and if city want to win the champions league this season or in the near future this lad is the key, am saying right now i would not sell him even if somebody offered £500 million he's that good, everybody is open mouthed when he is playing at this level and the opponent are in fear when he is on the ball, magic dust clouds form and he just floats on water and the sound of seats when city fans getting up you just know its KDB

i will hold my hands up again gundogan played his part today in the role of the work horse that free's the best players to preform and shine ? i don't know why he turns off at times and can look so sloppy and slow because today vs a better team he did not look out of place

we did make leicester look like a mid-table team today, its crazy to think we are still 11 points behind the leaders and out of the race for the title because we are the best playing side in europe

its a honor to watch this team from the stands, the joy of seeing a team playing the game of football in the right way is worth every penny, its just a pity we have VAR in the game and city are having to pay the VAR tax to the premier league is cruel on this club and players that it has done us over this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.