Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

Anyone hear Peps comments about the atmosphere ( or lack of in his eyes)... shots fired!!

Cant argue with it, I went and the atmos was dire in EL1. I wouldn’t exactly say there were a lot of tourists but many many people recording the game on their phones, pics, etc so I would think a good proportion of people who don’t go that often...me included if I’m honest. It’s not like it used to be that’s for sure, changing demographic like other big clubs.

Title race back on for me now.
Play like that each week and we will catch Liverpool no problem.
They even had a VAR decision go against them today, maybe the powers that be have been told they’ve gone too far. Without that protection we can make it 3 in a row

Just back from the match (bloody Metrolink), most enjoyable game of the season. The team played with pace and passion de Bruyne, Mahrez and Bernado were all going for the MoM award. Defence coped well most of the time Walker and Mendy excellent, Jesus worked his socks off and Gundogan was calm and assured. Only little quibble was Sterling, what is wrong with him at present?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.