Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t we scored even more goals this season than last?

we have scored 1 or less goals in 10 premier league games this season,
and have scored just 2 goals in 10 others, against some lowly sides as well.
so saying we sometimes struggle to score goals is not out of line.

we have scored 1 or less goals in 10 premier league games this season,
and have scored just 2 goals in 10 others, against some lowly sides as well.
so saying we sometimes struggle to score goals is not out of line.
I'd say a good % of them games were managed to conserve energy in the coming weeks/months. I'm convinced we could of scored more goals if we'd of took the handbrake off. If goals are needed we go for the jugular. And we will rip the foxes throat out !!

Last edited:
Hopefully a better showing than the last time we played Leicester. We were terrible on Boxing Day. I’m sure the players will be in the wining zone.

We could have been going into the Leicester game looking for the Quad, but I'm convinced it's close to impossible to achieve with the fixtures in our league. You need an incredible amount of luck to win the Quad. Maybe give our kids all the games in the League Cup and prioritise the Champions League.

Our big chance was last season where the League was pretty much won by the time the quarter finals of the CL started.

This season we had to prioritise the Palace game over Spura away.

They don't need to beat them - a draw would do as it would leave us on the same points but City with a game in hand and +5 GD. Effectively (barring a massive swing in GD on the last day which seems unlikely given the relative opponents) we would be able to win it on Monday night. Even if we then lost on Monday night it would go to the final day and again we would have, on paper, the easier fixture (cue comparisons with 2012).

EDIT: It would also help if Palace turn Cardiff over so that BHA are home and hosed by the final day

A draw would not do it as technically although unlikely it mathematically is still possible therefore we would not get the trophy until Brighton game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.