Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 28 Apr 2019.

?

Leicester (h) prediction

Poll closed 5 May 2019.
  1. Win

90.3%
  2. Draw

7.0%
  3. Lose

2.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepolarbear

thepolarbear

Team supported:
    One City
    A draw would not do it as technically although unlikely it mathematically is still possible therefore we would not get the trophy until Brighton game.

2. 2infinity&beyond

2infinity&beyond

I always felt that Spurs at home was our toughest obstacle. I have no doubts we will beat Leicester and Brighton. 2 matches left the players will be so motivated to do the back to back. Looking at the scouse fan forum, if that is a reflection of how the liverpool players could be feeling they can hand us the title now. They are a devastated camp right now - they are talking about an immense season and winning nothing . I think they will be all flying white flags when the teams come out for the 2nd leg against Barca:) :)

3. finlay14

finlay14

Team supported:
    McFc
    Won’t need win this game because the scouse weasels wont win theirs. Serial bottler klipperty Klopp.

Dreadzone likes this.
  4. Zenmanc

Zenmanc

I hope Leicester read alot into it. Playing vs. a team who attacks vs sits back and packs plays to our strenghts.

5. Greenjob

Greenjob

They say that teams who win when not playing so well are destined for greatness. That may well be true, but I would rather us get our mojo back and do it comfortably and with authority. 1) It promotes togetherness. 2) It underlines the credibility of the performances. 3) My bastard nerves won't have me fidgeting in my seat!! C'mon City finish it.

Dreadzone likes this.
  6. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

Halesowen... for my sins but Cardiff is home
    Yeah, would be lovely if we put them to the sword and won by 3 or 4 goals, rather than a nervy as fcuk 1-0.
    Don't get me wrong, 3 points are 3 points but a comprehensive win would allow the fans to actually enjoy it, rather than the angst & stress filled games we've had to deal with lately.
    Being shit was never this stressful :)

7. marcus

marcus

All this talk of goal difference. 5 is fuck all! Liverpool have a 5-0 win in their locker all day!

Just win both games and its ours

8. sam 1980

sam 1980

Team supported:
    Mcfc
    They need to draw one first for it to go to goal difference

9. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

They still managed to give the dippers two hard games, drawing at Anfield.

Plenty outsiders seem to want to take the pressure away from Liverpool by stating City will easily beat Leicester.

It's a ploy which thankfully, Pep won't have our lads buying in to.

Just as Brighton wouldn't be a gimme, regardless of whether they are safe. As we saw at Wembley, they can form a wall which is difficult to breach.

I would love Newcastle to take points on Saturday night and thus make our lives a little easier, but we have made our own situation and it's on us.

Don't expect to see Fern again this season but Kev could be a surprise.

Newman Noggs likes this.
  10. ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

Dick Emery will have them fired up on Monday and Vardy is in form

But if we were told at the start of the season we only had to beat Leicester at home and Brighton away to win the league we all would have been happy

As it's now though we are all hoping rather than expecting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.