Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it this way....if Liverpool overhaul our one point lead and better goal difference in their two games versus our two games then they deserve it.

City Liverpool and Barca are clearly the best three teams in the World right now so losing out to one of them will hurt but it’s not like they will have got lucky.

More than a fear of losing I’ll be more gutted that we missed the chance to watch the scouse fans collapse and mourn. We wouldn’t need to gloat just get the popcorn out.

Enjoy it. Support them team. What will be will be. Come on City Newcastle and Wolves!

Last edited:
The most difficult of our remaining fixtures, I have concerns about Vardy's pace. So for me:
Stones and Laport to play centre half- maybe with Kompany as well if 3 at the back. But Kompany has lost some pace so he shouldn't play if only 2 centre halves. Then there's Madison's "I've been shot by a sniper" play acting. It only takes one poor refereeing decision to put real pressure on us. Mike Dean as ref worries me a bit on this point.
Up front we have to take our chances. 1 goal in 8+ attempts during the run in isnt good enough. It needs to get back to 1 in 5 to properly dispatch Leicester. That said this stat is probably due to our mean defensive plan that minimises the number of chances our opponents get.

Last edited:
City’s most difficult fixture, according to City fans, is always the next one!

Chances of City winning at home to Leicester is 88% and Brighton away is 80%

Changes of Liverpool winning away at Newcastle is 75% and home to Wolves is 81%

Being at home makes a difference.

But forget the stats as you will drive yourself mad and they aren’t a guarantee of anything. A lot can happen in 4 matches and probably will.

The only way fans can realistically help is to not transmit nerves and keep positive.

5-0 wasn't it? Think that was when Shakespeare was a dead man walking though.

It was Puel in charge in this fixture last year.

No, Vardy scored before half time. 5-1.

De Bruyne set up three of them. One inside the first minute.

And Aguero scored 4.

Schmeichel had a very bad day at the office in this fixture last year. A repeat would be very nice indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.