Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

Hypothetically, if we won the league in this fixture, would we receive the trophy on the night?

Afraid not. The trophy has already been placed in Liverpool’s trophy cabinet and is locked away!

Michael Oliver is currently receiving a bollocking for not giving Spurs a pen and Andre Marriner is receiving his briefing for Wednesdays game as I type!

So apparently this was dictated by the PL. it is due to having a rearrangement of spuds game . So is this a possibility that sky expected city to beat spuds?

Either way it’s crap for me as a result I’m now out £100 as I had booked a flight from Ireland and with the rearranged game can’t go now .

Plus I may not even get my ticket sold on ticket exchange

Great!
Interesting thing is the MCFC website is still showing the match on Saturday 4th. So is the Prem League site. I had to go to the bloody Leicester Mercury site to get confirmation! Bad enough switching it at this stage but criminal not keeping fans up to date. Shows how much they take us for granted

A few on here says this fixture change advantages the scousers. I'm prob sound stupid here and missing something really obvious, but how does this give an advantage to them?

Because now as it stands we are level on no of games played so from now on four games remain for each ... so for next three rounds they play before we do ... which is an obvious advantage if they put points on the board, we must go and win ... more pressure if they’ve won, less so if they’ve dropped points first but general acceptance and preference is to go first ...

They play Cardiff Sun, we play United Wed.

They’ll play Huddersfield on Fri, we play Burnley on Sunday.

Then they play Newcastle first now before us on Sat and we’d have this Leicester game on Mon.

Then last round of fixtures all go at the same time (unless they call a hoax bomb in one of their toilets and delay their game).

Because now as it stands we are level on no of games played so from now on four games remain for each ... so for next three rounds they play before we do ... which is an obvious advantage if they put points on the board, we must go and win ... more pressure if they’ve won, less so if they’ve dropped points first but general acceptance and preference is to go first ...

They play Cardiff Sun, we play United Wed.

They’ll play Huddersfield on Fri, we play Burnley on Sunday.

Then they play Newcastle first now before us on Sat and we’d have this Leicester game on Mon.

Then last round of fixtures all go at the same time (unless they call a hoax bomb in one of their toilets and delay their game).

Don't think it'll make much difference mate. We all know we have to win our remaining matches.

Yes, if we’ve won it then the trophy would be given out at the end there itself ... it’s last home game of the season (or the last game of the league wherever it may be, if league is decided on last day) ... last season we had a rescheduled game to come mid week but since we had won it so far earlier, we worked it out with the league to do toothy presentation at second last home game instead as it was on weekend instead of midweek night game ... which then became the Yaya farewell instead ...

The PL and FA and all the rest haven’t thought about trophy presentation to us at all as they’re in their minds presenting it to Liverpool on last day after Wolves play them at Anfield ...

Yes, if we’ve won it then the trophy would be given out at the end there itself ... it’s last home game of the season (or the last game of the league wherever it may be, if league is decided on last day) ... last season we had a rescheduled game to come mid week but since we had won it so far earlier, we worked it out with the league to do toothy presentation at second last home game instead as it was on weekend instead of midweek night game ... which then became the Yaya farewell instead ...

The PL and FA and all the rest haven’t thought about trophy presentation to us at all as they’re in their minds presenting it to Liverpool on last day after Wolves play them at Anfield ...

Thanks. Appreciate the answer.
I was mainly asking because I just figured a night time presentation on a Monday would be less than ideal, but you've helped clear it up to me that the PL has obviously not given the slightest shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.