Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

City should have said “no, why should we move? we’ll fucking give you 1/19th of our TV revenue back then you ****s!”

Was looking forward to a good last home game on the piss, now it’s on a fucking Monday.

Sky want to show every Liverpool and City game as part of their "Race to the Title" marketing. So City ended up moving so it can be shown as well. It is a real shame. But it isn't the first time this season we have been on the end of tricky or late scheduling. Hopefully we can win the title in this game and then it is a case of getting on the piss and sacking work off on the Tuesday!

Might get us nowhere, but the club shouldn’t just take this lying down imo. So many people are now going to loose out, and have to fork out more money. That’s after already being rearranged, tell them to fuck off, and we’re playing the original date, how the FA and premier league allow this from sky is beyond me.
Cash.

The Monday is a Bank Holiday! So that gives (nearly) everyone a day on the lash - hopefully in the bright sunshiiine - then watch the Champions elect play.
It's nearly all moans on here. In the past we'd just make the most it - inflatables in Shambles? Blue square party for the young 'uns? Those of a left-leaning persuasion can celebrate international workers day by marching with their union banners before reclaiming the stadium for the working class.
So come on Blues; just 'cause they've pissed us about again doesn't mean they can spoil our day. In true Mancunian spirit - 'Let's 'ave a paaaarteee.

The Monday is a Bank Holiday! So that gives (nearly) everyone a day on the lash - hopefully in the bright sunshiiine - then watch the Champions elect play.
It's nearly all moans on here. In the past we'd just make the most it - inflatables in Shambles? Blue square party for the young 'uns? Those of a left-leaning persuasion can celebrate international workers day by marching with their union banners before reclaiming the stadium for the working class.
So come on Blues; just 'cause they've pissed us about again doesn't mean they can spoil our day. In true Mancunian spirit - 'Let's 'ave a paaaarteee.
Spot on mate booked my Travelodge for the Monday let's have a great day,one last thing no other games that day so why no earlier ko.

It’s cost me getting on for £200 in rearranged hotels, and I’m self employed so need to pay staff to cover for me on Monday afternoon and Tuesday, so I’ll enjoy the game hopefully we’ll finish it as champions , I don’t really blame the club nothing they could do, except beat spurs :). So not ideal, but still looking forward to it if we get the expected results before it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.