Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

Because now as it stands we are level on no of games played so from now on four games remain for each ... so for next three rounds they play before we do ... which is an obvious advantage if they put points on the board, we must go and win ... more pressure if they’ve won, less so if they’ve dropped points first but general acceptance and preference is to go first ...

They play Cardiff Sun, we play United Wed.

They’ll play Huddersfield on Fri, we play Burnley on Sunday.

Then they play Newcastle first now before us on Sat and we’d have this Leicester game on Mon.

Then last round of fixtures all go at the same time (unless they call a hoax bomb in one of their toilets and delay their game).

If, as you state, the preference is to play first, why would they want to call a bomb hoax in to delay their game?

Personally, I prefer to play 2nd. You know what you need to do.

They have moved Newcastle Liverpool game for sky to the Saturday because of scouse in Europe on the Tuesday.
But what’s that got to do with us?

We don’t have to move our game, Newcastle and Liverpool aren’t playing at the Etihad.

City should have said “no, why should we move? we’ll fucking give you 1/19th of our TV revenue back then you ****s!”

Was looking forward to a good last home game on the piss, now it’s on a fucking Monday.

This a bloody good point.

IF we become champions on that night in a half empty stadium it gives the pundits more shite to fling at us.

We’ve had almost 110,000 fans in the ground in the space of four days lol. Not much danger of a half empty ground even though it’s poor to change Leicester to a night game at short notice

Reactions: mat
Works perfectly for me! Had booked a cottage in the lakes for that weekend and would have had to drive there and back Saturday.

Still shite for most. Why so late notice?

This a bloody good point.

IF we become champions on that night in a half empty stadium it gives the pundits more shite to fling at us.

If there is a chance we can win the league then the ground will be full. Regardless of school and family commitments you turn up to this game if the league title can be won.

Reactions: mat
The club have got to respond to this in my opinion highlighting assistance given to spurs and Liverpool when in the past no such help was afforded to us. Obviously giving examples of this if indeed they exist. Total disrespect for our club and it’s supporters. I will be definitely binning Sky off after this.
What took you so long to get to that decision..? Beggars belief any City fan would fund this company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.