Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

I can’t go now either ... had bought an adult and child ticket positioned on the right side of away bench right at front row so it’s positioned in front of where stage was put for trophy presentation last time and players walk around from front anyway ... and now can’t take my kid (as school next morning) and won’t be going myself without him plus work next morning ... as it’s a 400 mile round trip for me :(

So I’d have an adult and child spare for this one if anyone needs it (fantastic position in the ground, as described above) ... and possible another two (adults) in 93:20 of my brother as well.

Feel sorry for everyone who now can't make this game especially being the last game of the season. We have fans who pay a fortune to follow our club & have flights & accomadation booked around work & school. Anyone like myself who is not affected by fixture changes should just thank themselves very lucky & privileged to watch this team without any great changes other than drinking time!!!!! Hopefully the cup final makes up for the dissapointment tickets permitted. It's going to be a poor attendance against Leicester now unless all the moaners locally grab there opportunity of a ticket.

It might be cost effective like you say, but when you can't even give them away for some night games it's hard work. I'm extremely pissed off at this and I think it's the last straw mucker.
Fair enough mate. Said "ta ra" to the lads who sit either side of me until next season after Sats game. Arsehole of a fixture switch this was. Btw ticket got sold on Tick Exch straight away, small consolation.

Fair enough mate. Said "ta ra" to the lads who sit either side of me until next season after Sats game. Arsehole of a fixture switch this was. Btw ticket got sold on Tick Exch straight away, small consolation.
I'll see how I'm feeling in a couple of weeks. Ha Ha

Like most, I cannot now attend after purchasing my tickets, so will have two spare should anybody need them. Block 123, Row A

anybody that has bough single match tickets from the club can get their money back. small consolation but no need to take the hassle to sell on here or elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.