Leicester post match thread

No a bad return for the worst finisher is it,8/9 goals to date.

He gets into great areas, so gets lots of chances, but his finishing is poor.

Are you disputing this or something?

Seems to have more composure in front of goal recently though, so maybe he's making strides there.

The point was though, that we had a recognised striker on the bench, but Manuel didn't have the bottle to play him because he's a youngster. Would rather play unsuited players out of position and shuffle them out of their best positions and bring in Navas.

Why not say Arsenal, they have looked pretty good in quite a few games this season.
I didn't think tonights was a particularly poor performance but if we are going to win the league we need to be scoring more goals than we have been in the last couple of months and defending a lot better.
I am sure we can do it, I am not sure we will do it.

we'l do it cityfan we are in a great position with players to come back and hit there peak, TBH under mancini 'that city' should be 10-15 points clear if that team was around today,don't forget Arsenal got bit on the back side at southampton so the same is happening to them

He gets into great areas, so gets lots of chances, but his finishing is poor.

Are you disputing this or something?

Seems to have more composure in front of goal recently though, so maybe he's making strides there.

The point was though, that we had a recognised striker on the bench, but Manuel didn't have the bottle to play him because he's a youngster.
He`s not a striker but a midfielder.Bony is a worse finisher and he is a fucking striker !!!

The Villa result still fucking gets under my skin all these weeks later.

They were absolutely there for the taking. Dog shit form, can't keep a clean sheet to save their life.

Off the back of the Sevilla result though Manuel goes with the same defensive 3 in midfield with Fernando - against a shit Villa side who'll sit back and not come at you like Sevilla?

Then Bony goes off early with an injury, and he snubs Kelechi to bring Navas on and puts Sterling (our worst finisher bar Navas) up front.

Then tries De Bruyne as a false nine. Both players miss a couple of sitters.

Brings Kelechi on with a few minutes to spare, stretches Villa well and makes an instant impact almost bagging an assist in injury time.

Games like that will win or lose you a title, and it's piss poor management that'll cost us if we don't.
Wrong thread mate, we played Leicester today.

we'l do it cityfan we are in a great position with players to come back and hit there peak,
I hope you're right, keeping my fingers crossed < I think the title race is still pretty open though I don't think Leicester will be in contention come April and certainly not in May.

Sergio still not fully fit and then Bony comes on and makes no difference as usual

We need another quality striker in the window if we can find one

Edin would have been even better with KDB in the side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.