Leicester post match thread

its us or arsenal and we might have a gatecrasher that goes under the name of spurs other than that as bad as we are no one can live with us and i do'nt see arsenal doing the course
It'll be who's least worst imho.

Spurs had great form till recently, but they started poorly, so had ground to make up.
Arsenal showed the other day, that they can collapse at any moment, and against a team who were in very poor form till then.
City are good at home, and poor away.
Leicester have to be considered because they have found a way to win, tonight they were too cautious against us.
Palace 5th, a shite united 6th, West Ham who have won 1 in the last 9 are 7th, with the same points as Watford and Stoke, and above Liverpool and Everton.

Mate, are you even reading what I'm writing?

I am blaming Manuel, for not utilising his players correctly.

Sterling's finishing is a weakness to his game (we both agree there, right?), he shouldn't be played as a lone frontman when we have a more than capable recognised striker on the bench.
Sometimes a weakness can only get better with trying to improve and what a better way than having a go up front during a full match.Leicester were there for the taking in that first half and Sterling had a great game.Yes he tired in the second half but perhaps MP thinks its a better option than playing Bony.I keep repeating myself but I`d choose Kelechi over Bony any day of the week.

I'd take that point. Leicester made a false sense of parking the bus but their tactic was always the surprise break. Sterling did very well in sensing the danger and there were a few times he had to remind everyone else to run back. Vardy may be 29 but he is lightweight he outran Otamendi easily.

We should have had 3 points from the aguero miss, bony's miss or the penalty. They weren't much of a threat but it could have been a turn for the worst if we lapsed concentration.

cant be arsed trawling through the thread but where do you think leicester would come in the list of 100 teams in europe,would they be in there?
and we are hoping to be the number one team yet struggle to beat them, we have been piss poor on the road and top teams dont do that

Sometimes a weakness can only get better with trying to improve and what a better way than having a go up front during a full match.Leicester were there for the taking in that first half and Sterling had a great game.Yes he tired in the second half but perhaps MP thinks its a better option than playing Bony.I keep repeating myself but I`d choose Kelechi over Bony any day of the week.

You know I'm talking about the Villa game right?

I agree that Sterling played very well tonight, thought he was our MOTM actually.

Don't agree that he should be played up front on his own to learn to improve his finishing thought, we can't afford to tutor a player in an unnatural role and possibly drop points in the process. He can work on it in training as he apparently has been doing.

Agree re Kelechi, about time Manuel developed a backbone and gave the lad a fair shake.

cant be arsed trawling through the thread but where do you think leicester would come in the list of 100 teams in europe,would they be in there?
and we are hoping to be the number one team yet struggle to beat them, we have been piss poor on the road and top teams dont do that

well i think Midjitland would be in front of them or maybe Bayern who we beat in Bayern,and we won the Gamper cup in Barcelona

We've been dog away from home in the prem since palace so a point tonight against an inform Leicester was very welcome.
Had a few moments where they got in behind us but apart from that nothing.
Playing at 75% of our potential and only 3 pts off top spot with a semi final in the league cup on the horizon and the knockout stages of the chimps league to come....
Yep.
Devoed.

if ur happy to draw with leicester how the fuck do u expect us to do well in the champions league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.