Leicester post match thread

Your team cost 307 m ffs ours 17 yet you say we are average lol what do you expect have you no appreciation of endeavour over cash spent team spirit over prima donas graft over quality? If some of your slightly better players were humble you might well p..as the league
I expect a team who are above us in the league to have a go. It's 11 v 11 when you get on the pitch. That wasn't the Leicester team I've watched on TV most of this season.

F-U-C-K-O-F-F.
if you're a city fan I'll eat my fuckin hat you fuckin nerd.
Well eat your fucking hat then. After 30 mins we didn't look like scoring, Leicester looked the more likely. The only positive was a clean sheet, something we can hopefully get used to doing.

No we didn't "dominate the game", take a reality check mate, they actually had the better chances.
It's not normal for me to take issue with anyone. But there are exceptions - you do really seem to be one hell of a fookin negative moaner bud. Did you see us when we were really shit?

Your team cost 307 m ffs ours 17 yet you say we are average lol what do you expect have you no appreciation of endeavour over cash spent team spirit over prima donas graft over quality? If some of your slightly better players were humble you might well p..as the league
Just got home knob fuck you

Again lacked that decisiveness away from home.

6 games away 3 points and 2 goals says it all about our season and our side at present.

If we can get some ruthlessness in our performances consistently we should be challenging but 36 points from the first 19 games 7 fewer than last year this time tells us we are struggling in MP's last season.

We can only hope we start to click in the second half of the season as the first half has been very average.

We can do much better but it remains to be seen if this is going to be another wasted season.

Better times ahead we hope.

So much better supporting a team that's won and lost well on a budget and my birthplace rather than going to a stadium that's ghost central and in a shadow of the other plastic fan club.

We have gone so far backwards we are unrecognisable from the side we were when Pellegrini took over.
Key players now look done for.
The style and tempo is unattractive to watch.
There is no tactical flexibility.
Expensive players look like expensive bad buys.
At team is often a reflection of their manager, we are insipid , slow & boring away from home & the magic & sparkle in our play has disappeared . Unrecognisable from City over the last few years, we're going backwards at an alarming rate.

Thought defence was much better simply because we defended about 10 yards deeper. Would like to see us do this more often and maybe our expensive centre halfs may look a bit more solid. Lots of previous expensive mistakes taken out.

Well eat your fucking hat then. After 30 mins we didn't look like scoring, Leicester looked the more likely. The only positive was a clean sheet, something we can hopefully get used to doing.
Did you watch the game?
Joe Hart could've sat in a deckchair for the first 40mins, it was only the last 5mins of the half that Leicester got a bit giddy.
Fuckin laughable your last post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.