Leicester post match thread

Wow, watching all the telly must really skew your perspective of a game, perhaps it's the commentators' negativity.

I thought we played really well, controlled the game, limited their opportunities and made a few good chances ourselves. A fully fit Aguero would have scored a couple tonight and although I've not seen replays, it looked like we should have had at least a couple of penalties.

Just one of those days where it wouldn't go in. If this game had followed 3 or 4 good away performances then people would be saying we were good but unlucky. It's the previous form that's getting everyone so down. In isolation tonight was good.

Well eat your fucking hat then. After 30 mins we didn't look like scoring, Leicester looked the more likely. The only positive was a clean sheet, are
something we can hopefully get used to doing.

Are you for real? I may excuse you if you're <7 years old.

Disclaimer: that's no offence to 7 year olds - there are some bright ones out there.

We (Leicester) didn't play our usual game today, I think Claudio may have lost his nerve slightly after the Liverpool defeat because we tried to impose our usual style of play against a side that's better on paper and it didn't work. The idea today was not to be naive, leave space and eventually concede.

Vardy has been suffering from a fever and hasn't looked the same so us chancing on him getting through wasn't enough of a viable game plan to win, unfortunately for us but nonetheless we kept a clean sheet against one of the few sides that will finish above us.

Your team cost 307 m ffs ours 17 yet you say we are average lol what do you expect have you no appreciation of endeavour over cash spent team spirit over prima donas graft over quality? If some of your slightly better players were humble you might well p..as the league
We've heard all this sanctimonious crap for years , mercenaries, prima donas, can't buy spirt, can't buy class etc etc, it's boring so why don't you just fuck off.

We're three points off the top and all the rest of the top 6 have to come to the Etihad. Seven of our away games are against teams in the bottom half. I'll take that, particularly if we can get 3 points at Watford.
Yes. Same here. Not the best performance but I thought it was enough to get a win. Leicester parked the bus and the draw was flattering.

But we are positioned fairly well. With an injury-free run, I like our chances.

Wow, watching all the telly must really skew your perspective of a game, perhaps it's the commentators' negativity.

I thought we played really well, controlled the game, limited their opportunities and made a few good chances ourselves. A fully fit Aguero would have scored a couple tonight and although I've not seen replays, it looked like we should have had at least a couple of penalties.

Just one of those days where it wouldn't go in. If this game had followed 3 or 4 good away performances then people would be saying we were good but unlucky. It's the previous form that's getting everyone so down. In isolation tonight was good.
I agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.