Leicester post match thread

leicester are no mugs and i would have taken the point before the game, 3 points off top with Arse and Leic to play at home, we should now go for it and no doubt we will,,,, only gripe was the two knobs on BT sport commentary Danny mills is a shit house and pointer after the game what have we done to these fuckers, short changed them

Arse to play newcastle at home
Leicester to play bournemouth at home

We're away to Watford

Not hopeful at all

everyone seems to be flapping how shit we are and granted we are struggling away but we are only 3 fucking points behind

Disappointed we didn't beat them. They are a long ball team with a rapid striker who runs a lot they were shit. The amount of times they gifted us possession we really should have punished them.
I can see why Arsenal put 5 past them. I can't see them lasting if that's how they play. Too much reliance on effort and not enough quality. We will banter them at home

Felt like we were having all the little decisions against us all match and it would have been a penalty if we were one of the favored teams. Aside from failing to find the net and lacking the final ball(a lot of that is to do with Leicester defending their hearts out) I was at least pleased to see our team not giving up chasing balls and harrying them on the ball, aside from a few spells here and there unlike in other games we've had so far against teams like this. With the way they've played in past weeks they'd have switched off and started walking after them not sensing danger(especially after a long spell of possession in their half comes to an end) only for the other team to snatch a goal.

Same review as in the match thread:

We did well, pitty we were robbed by the Ref. Pen should have been given.

Sterling my motm, good performance by Joe Hart too, sagna i digged too, overall defense should be given credit for keeping the clean sheet which is a positive change except for Kolarov for making Sterling do his dirty work.

We created a good amount of chances, pitty we didn't convert and/or were ROBBED. Fucking **** ref.

I thought we were pretty good tonight. Plenty of effort, much more solid than we have been (and what I feared).

Loving the first clean sheet in ages, 3 points would have been great but I'm not complaining too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.