Leicester post match thread

Watched nbc stream. Sounds like I had a a nicer time than you bt viewers. Unanimous stonewall pen from across the pond. Thought we'd nick it but I'll take a point v 12 men.

I thought we were pretty good tonight. Plenty of effort, much more solid than we have been (and what I feared).

Loving the first clean sheet in ages, 3 points would have been great but I'm not complaining too much.
We certainly looked very solid, but Leicester never had a go. Improvement on what we have seen from City away from home. We need to sharpen up our passing in the final third

Under MP and Kidd this lad has no fucking chance, that's my biggest plus on Pep coming.. Natcho is like
WHGi867.gif
Then they put on Bony..

Come back Dzeko all is forgiven..

Started brightly and looked promising. Once the predictable subs were made, became disjointed and chance of winning slipped away. I can't work out why take Silva off when looking for creativity. No other team takes off their key players so regular than we do.

Very disappointing result and performance.
Numberous unforced errors throughout, putting the team under pressure and barely any chances.

Shocking management from MP With his substitutes taking off the 3 best players too, how on earth can we win matches when he keeps doing this?. If Kun can only go 60 minutes why is he even playing?
MPs tactic in away games now seems to be play for a draw, like at Villa, The Swamp and tonight. Idiot.

Dodgy stream and dodgy ref and linos; couple of offsides and the flag kept up their arses, two blatant stonewall penalties for us. Merlin, Kun, Sterling kicked the shite out of them. Foxes are diving artists though, that yellow for Kevin was a scandal.

At least a fucking clean sheet (kompany less) in ages.

Booing cunts, are they fucking scouses or tarquins?

Not the worst point, but a game we should've won. Good to keep a clean sheet, but our inability to score away from home is becoming a real concern.

Arse to play newcastle at home
Leicester to play bournemouth at home

We're away to Watford

Not hopeful at all

i think we'l do ok at watford its tough for these newly promoted teams with all the fixtures,i think if leicester had a weeks rest before tonight and we had a midweek game it would have been another story tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.