Leicester post match thread

I could see a draw or a defeat coming our way after 35 minutes in. We played better than we have for a long time but didn't look like we were going to score even if we carried on playing until next Tuesday!

Sterling was excellent and it was just a pity he didn't convert that sliding volley that Kasper got his fingertips to. Relieved we got a point, gutted we didn't win. Fuck knows what formation we were playing tonight because it ranged from 442 to 235 at times and everything in between.

Some may call it fluid, others may call it tactically clueless, but a point away to Leicester is decent if not disappointing.

Doubt anyone cares but the NBCSN broadcast in the States was far more positive. Even mentioned on the post match that it was a clear penalty on Sergio.
The international commentary for the syndicated feed was possibly the most biased commentary I have ever heard. It was almost comical , every decision that should have gone out way was justified, every but if good ply by us ignored and anything they did hyped and even then they were saying it was 50:50

So much so that Mark Bosnich who was summarising a first comment after the game was that he wasn't sure what game the commentators had been watching as we absolutely dominated

Time has come where we have to admit that Rugby and Cricket have moved far ahead of Football. Now, you can't have an appeal system where every offside decision gets questioned; but penalties? Why the hell not? How long would it take? Should have won that game. Good effort; think Leicester are running out of steam. Arsewanks are the main challengers.
Yet a rugby World Cup quarter final was decided by a decision not reviewed and last week the Aussies won a tests after a clear out not given against NZ , reviews just makes bad decisions inexcusable . Cricket and rugby are also naturally a lot more stop start and far less effected by such things

Where do the FA keep finding this collection of incompetent officials?
The pundits on Foxtel here in Aussie could not understand how firstly the ref, and secondly the linesman who was stood almost in Sergio's pocket didn't award a penalty. Even that clown Danny Mills finally conceded that it was a penalty after at first saying the defender got a foot to the ball and then Sergio fell over his leg - I despise Mills' bias towards us.
What the hell did Sagna get a yellow card for? Vardy threw himself to the ground from a slight nudge in his back.
We defended a lot better than previous games and Joe finally got to keep a clean sheet.

The international commentary for the syndicated feed was possibly the most biased commentary I have ever heard. It was almost comical , every decision that should have gone out way was justified, every but if good ply by us ignored and anything they did hyped and even then they were saying it was 50:50

So much so that Mark Bosnich who was summarising a first comment after the game was that he wasn't sure what game the commentators had been watching as we absolutely dominated

Lucky you didn't have Danny Mills on your commentary. He was atrocious and slated City whenever he had the chance. It makes me sick to my stomach to know that he was on easy street with us and now he can't wait to slag us off at every opportunity about our expensive signings. Him and Alan Green are the dregs of football media.

We have gone so far backwards we are unrecognisable from the side we were when Pellegrini took over.
Key players now look done for.
The style and tempo is unattractive to watch.
There is no tactical flexibility.
Expensive players look like expensive bad buys.

Bit OTT but we are struggling to find decent form. Forget Sunderland, I think most good teams would've stuck 4 past them that day. Tonight wasn't all that great TBH, yes we had good possession but the passing wasn't crisp. Kolarovs back to his whacking the ball against the players leg instead being skilled and finding a yard of space to get a cross in. Sagna while he won a lot of headers looked very dodgy with the ball, couldn't make his mind up whether kick with his right or left. Bony ? well I think we all know how he played. On a positive note Mangala looked much better tonight. I think out of the two teams Leicester looked a little more dangerous despite the difference in possession stats.

Is that the same as the NBCSN feed?

Yeah, they yucked it up as far as the "Foxes" story goes but overall it was fair in regards to the match.

I give up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.