Leicester post match thread

Your team cost 307 m ffs ours 17 yet you say we are average lol what do you expect have you no appreciation of endeavour over cash spent team spirit over prima donas graft over quality? If some of your slightly better players were humble you might well p..as the league

Leicester have been great this season compared to where you were last season at this stage! A lot of the credit has to go to Ranieri for me though, although I don't agree with what he said after the game considering we were by far the better team and made Leicester look nothing like the team everyone has hyped them up to be this season.
Anyone on this forum will tell you that I've been one of our biggest critic this season but today I was really impressed with what I saw from us, we dominated from start to finish and apart from two mistakes we made which gave Leicester their two best chances of the game I don't really recall Joe Hart having a lot to do, where as Kasper Schmeichel had his work cut out, we had something like 13 corners to your 1 which says it all. The only big issue with us today was where we looked solid at the back we became lacklustre upfront, trying to shoot when we should pass or pass when we should shoot, it's almost like we can't have one without the other (bad defence good attack, good defence bad attack) when you get 21 shots on goal you're expected to score at least 1 with a great squad like ours.
That said you can't say our players don't have spirit or graft, we've been shit this season but still only 3 points behind you lot that have this amazing spirit and graft?
Last season your team were shambles and just managed to stay up along with other shambles (Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland which are all currently looking like going down), so where was the spirit and graft last season?
Not taking anything away from Leicester this season as you've been the biggest overachievers so far this season and at this stage look like you're safe as houses and could go on to getting European football, but for Ranieri to say Bournemouth will be a bigger test next week than the game against us today really let me down and I've lost a bit of respect for him now.

Wow, watching all the telly must really skew your perspective of a game, perhaps it's the commentators' negativity.

I thought we played really well, controlled the game, limited their opportunities and made a few good chances ourselves. A fully fit Aguero would have scored a couple tonight and although I've not seen replays, it looked like we should have had at least a couple of penalties.

Just one of those days where it wouldn't go in. If this game had followed 3 or 4 good away performances then people would be saying we were good but unlucky. It's the previous form that's getting everyone so down. In isolation tonight was good.

Doubt anyone cares but the NBCSN broadcast in the States was far more positive. Even mentioned on the post match that it was a clear penalty on Sergio.

We (Leicester) didn't play our usual game today, I think Claudio may have lost his nerve slightly after the Liverpool defeat because we tried to impose our usual style of play against a side that's better on paper and it didn't work. The idea today was not to be naive, leave space and eventually concede.

Vardy has been suffering from a fever and hasn't looked the same so us chancing on him getting through wasn't enough of a viable game plan to win, unfortunately for us but nonetheless we kept a clean sheet against one of the few sides that will finish above us.
You know what mate I'm loving you lot being up there.
I mean this time last year you was bottom for fuck sake.
I really think you'll last the distance and I hope you do, ranieri is a wily old fox pardon the pun, he's no mug and I think he and you lot have found eachother at the perfect time.
Now you might be having a bit of a wobble and getting found out slightly but I really hope you can stay in the top 4 as it's refreshing.
Nice one pal.

They will be on the slide after a team building holiday in Spain soon no doubt.

6 visits to the Walkers Bowl, 3 wins, 3 draws and of course one of each on route to the League Cup and FACC wins respectively.

Not a bad ground for us to visit, I hope they stay up.

So much better supporting a team that's won and lost well on a budget and my birthplace rather than going to a stadium that's ghost central and in a shadow of the other plastic fan club.

Oh please. How do you know it's better? Do you know the feeling of winning the title in the final minute of a season? Do you fuck. I don't mind Leicester, i hope they finish in the top 4. It's fans like you that eventually make me dislike a club due to there bitterness.

You know what mate I'm loving you lot being up there.
I mean this time last year you was bottom for fuck sake.
I really think you'll last the distance and I hope you do, ranieri is a wily old fox pardon the pun, he's no mug and I think he and you lot have found eachother at the perfect time.
Now you might be having a bit of a wobble and getting found out slightly but I really hope you can stay in the top 4 as it's refreshing.
Nice one pal.

Unless they (Leicester) go on one of the worse runs in Premier League history then I can't see them finishing any lower than 7th personally! I'll be surprised if they don't get into Europe, but if they do then they'll have to strengthen that squad up as playing Thursday nights (if Europa) or Tuesday/Wednesday (if Champs League) will tire that squad out before November and could damage their league run.

So much better supporting a team that's won and lost well on a budget and my birthplace rather than going to a stadium that's ghost central and in a shadow of the other plastic fan club.
Birthplace? Fook me!

Clock Tower crew, Victoria Park...lovely. And what exactly have you yet won on a budget?

At team is often a reflection of their manager, we are insipid , slow & boring away from home & the magic & sparkle in our play has disappeared . Unrecognisable from City over the last few years, we're going backwards at an alarming rate.

Yep, dumped out of every competition, middle-table fodder, talent-less players. You seem to speak...hmm...utter bollocks. Well done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.