Leicester post match thread

Simply put, the ref bottled it.
Kun needs to put Young on his back to ensure the 3 points. Onwards and upwards as they say. Watford to get a pasting I reckon.

What a fuckin crank.
Clueless absolutely fuckin clueless.
Yep, there ain't no pleasing some. And yep, I'd rather have a smaller fanbase than some of the fly-by-night knobs that can only be arsed watching a team if they're winning.

Time has come where we have to admit that Rugby and Cricket have moved far ahead of Football. Now, you can't have an appeal system where every offside decision gets questioned; but penalties? Why the hell not? How long would it take? Should have won that game. Good effort; think Leicester are running out of steam. Arsewanks are the main challengers.

Just got back, thought we were shit again. Yes we dominated but every single team in the league dominates against Leicester. We had no penetration whatsoever despite having what many would consider out best attacking 4 on the pitch together. The only notable chance i can recall is the Aguero chance at the start of the second half which he should of absolutely buried. If that were Bony he'd of been slaughtered for missing that. 8 goals in 9 away league games, It's simply not good enough, don't see it changing anytime soon though.

So much better supporting a team that's won and lost well on a budget and my birthplace rather than going to a stadium that's ghost central and in a shadow of the other plastic fan club.

If you want to talk about plastic, let's talk about 25,000 of those crappy clapper contraptions! Probably the most plastic thing I've seen for a long long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.