Leicester post match thread

we're very slowly improving over the last few games. Started really wol against the arse, did well at the weekend and thought we played really well tonight.

3 points off the top, first clean sheet in ages and actually starting to look like the two CB's are gelling.
Add that to a bit more match fitness for Silva and Sergio as well.

We need to sign a decent strong striker in Jan. wonder if we could loan back the beast.

Satisfied considering Aguero is still coming back from injury, 3 points off the top at halfway gives us a good platform going into the new year. Also, Mangala was a beast.

Not direct enough for me. By that i don't mean long ball.
We break at speed, get to the edge of their area and then slow up and pass back to midfield
or sometimes the defence. Gives their defence one big helping hand.
Suppose it's better than losing. We just seem to lethargic at times.
At least Joe knows we aren't playing well and need to step it up.

Frustrating match we had our chances, anyhow we kept a clean sheet Mangala and Otamendi did well, thought we handle Vardy ok, as what been already posted we just wasn't clinical enough in front of goal, still only 3pts off the top roll on the next match..............

We're three points off the top and all the rest of the top 6 have to come to the Etihad. Seven of our away games are against teams in the bottom half. I'll take that, particularly if we can get 3 points at Watford.

Good point tonight if we beat Watford bottom line we have to start winning away from home or the titles going to Arsenal.

Very good for 38 minutes, then a bit of panic in defence and then fairly flat in the second half. Aguero not up to pace and Silva not at his magical best.
Defence played OK although Leicester did not really apply pressure up front.
Need to start scoring and winning away from home or the title will be drifting away.
On the plus side a clean sheet.

Would've been a good game to win & get the confidence back, but a draw is far from a bad result.

Good first half just didn't take our chances. Kept Mahrez & Vardy surprisingly quiet. Mangala/Otamendi had a good game for a change.

3 Points off the top & we haven't won away since early September; very obvious where we need to improve & if we do so then we should have a real chance of the title.

WTF is happening to our away form?

yep i get your point but its happening to all the title contenders this season and then take a look at chelsea,they used to say lose 5 or 6 and its over but the premiership is changing,for the better i think its more competitive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.