Leicester post match thread

Game was there for the taking,but suppose in the end a point and a clean sheet was decent enough,we looked a lot more solid than usual away from home which can only be a good thing heading into the Watford game,as long as we are within striking distance going into Easter we will win it...

Frustrating match we had our chances, anyhow we kept a clean sheet Mangala and Otamendi did well, thought we handle Vardy ok, as what been already posted we just wasn't clinical enough in front of goal, still only 3pts off the top roll on the next match..............
And we should have had a penalty..nailed on regardless of what bt biased pundrity try and tell the world

Not the worst point, but a game we should've won. Good to keep a clean sheet, but our inability to score away from home is becoming a real concern.
We should have battered them. we couldn't have asked for a better opponent. The amount of times they hoof the ball straight back to us we really should have punished them. But we looked poor going forward.
I thought Leicester we're going to be good, but I thought it was like playing a second division team, all hoof and running with no quality. Only mahrez looks like he can actually play.

Strange game. 2 Points dropped in my eyes though First half dominance should have seen us a couple of goals up although you could argue Leicester to be a couple up after us switching off again for the last 5 mins. For all the talent we have where is the ruthlessness.?? On the positive side very happy to have a clean sheet and Mangala was excellent apart from the clumsy challenge in 2nd half. Aguero could have had a pen but I can see why he didn't give it. Ottamendi deserves a ban alone for that pathetic dive. At least we are still within 3 points, as long as we can keep in touch with the leaders I have the belief our strength in depth will see us through as long as we can avoid any more injuries to our key men.

I reckon anyone moaning about tonights performance need to grow a pair. Leicester were so fired up and we had to match them for effort, something that's been lacking this season. We need to be more clinical in front of goal though. Saturday is another big test, we need to win but if they put in the same hardworking performance we will.

3 positives

Mangala played well, so did Sterling and clean sheet

the rest was fucking dire, bony is useless

ota walked into Huths hand and acted like Mike Tyson had hit him

fuck of Manuel, were shite

Not seen Leicester much all season, love a good old kick and run and peppering the box with early crosses don't they. Not great defensively either.

It's been a theme in the league this season that Silva and De Bruyne go quiet in the big games. Sterling was our best player by a mile tonight.

Not overly disappointed considering where we are. But very disappointed in Kola's inability to hit a good cross so often and in yaya's utter lack of mobility. He can no longer play CM for us, only AM at best.

The doughnut shaped hole in midfield with him at the centre was there again for all to see and we were lucky Leicester didn't capitalise better.

Fcukin w*nk
Dominate for 40 minutes but fail to score then give them two glorious opportunities to score at the end of the first half.
Sluggish and sh*t in the second half whist making basic defensive errors to give them three dangerous free kicks in the last ten minutes.
At least we got a point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.