Leicester post match thread

Yet another lack lustre performance. If by some miracle we do win the title in May think I'll be fast forwarding the first half of the season highlights DVD.

Gave the ball away to easy, what's with the head tennis?
More composure needed on the ball, Bony waste of a shirt

'Pundits' & commentators can all fuck off totally anti City for a change

Playing poorly but still in with every chance, need to up our game before Champs Cup

Similar game to the goons match , we dominated possession had loads of corners , but our final ball was very poor , no doubt the media will go with the underdog like they did with the tarquins , but yet another game we should have won comfortably , one big positive , Merlin & Kun getting nearer match fitness , and the defence looked excellent , The only tactic Leicester had was boot it up to vardy , and they have got to the top of the league with that , if we play anywhere near our capabilities we will walk this title.

Its definitely the most effort our players have put over 90 minutes this season. Can't ask for more effort.

Good to get a clean sheet. Wish we were more direct. The players seem scared to head straight towards the goal. Please City play to the whistle. Apart from those negatives City played quite well with some good passing even out from defence which is good progress. Still a few not prepared to move more than 3 yards when we lose possession which infuriates me. Anyway as someone else said 3 points of top is a super position to be @ the halfway stage. Beat Arsenal at home & win it on goal difference again ha ha ha.

City MOTM the much maligned Magala...usual non-show away from home from some of our big players, Silva is really not firing at all, KDB looks far too casual at times, Kun was finally starting to look dangerous and then got taken off, usual guff from Kolarov who looked like our weak link in an otherwise solid defensive performance, 2nd half was really scrappy and we had no time on the ball in midfield, we kept giving it away and that looked like the only way they would get at us.
Not taking our chances when we are on top is costing us these days.

Aguero's last bit is a good omen for the coming games. He looked suddenly if he was finding his touch & pushing himself a bit rather than jogging, then was gone. But it's probably a good idea not to overplay him.
His next game might be interesting.

But we need something as we aren't threatening enough.

Should never of started with Aguero who is still nowhere near match fit! Why the fuck will he not give Ineacho a crack at it? Why?..because he is a useless **** that's why! To bring Naval on for Silva,who for me was still linking up play and looking dangerous was yet another tactical masterpiece from the bouffanted one..and don't get me started on that useless piece of shit Pony. And Kolorov is a total liability who just gives possession away time and time again. Not happy because just like at Villa, the game should of been put to bed by half time. On a plus note (yes there is one!!) first clean sheet of season for the much maligned partnership, fair play to both who had good games. I hope this rumour about Isco is true. CTWD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.