Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen an interview with Delph arriving at the ground, he said we concentrate on our own game not the opposition.

Well Mr Delph, you better start thinking about who your opposition is on any given day. I can tell you now, Liverpool will press and harass you at Wembley and if you're not prepared for it, our best chance of winning a trophy will be up in smoke

I tell you what... Pellegrini won't be leaving with my best wishes. The bloke is a complete fucking fraud.

Well played Leicester. They were everything we weren't- intelligent tactics, desire and energy, good execution. Pellers you one trick pony, you've been found out.

Well that was pretty bad wasn't it. Kolarov is neither use nor ornament and it's a travesty he got his hands on the armband.

But then again from the clappers side of the fence - CL final here we come!!!!!

NOT

This is worse than Liverpool and Stoke for me.

What kind of manager decides to play our slowest back four against a team full of pace and a midfield 2 of Yaya in there again.

He just doesn't set up the team properly and I can't see us winning the league with him again.

Judge a manager by what he does when things go wrong - it's easy when things go right.

Players can't be arsed and neither can I now. We'll tumble out of every competition one by one this month.

Well that was pretty bad wasn't it. Kolarov is neither use nor ornament and it's a travesty he got his hands on the armband.

But then again from the clappers side of the fence - CL final here we come!!!!!

NOT

Obviously not good today, but let's be real. We've not had a great season. Well done Leicester. If we don't win the league I truly hope you do. Gives Pep an easy start... Just has to win the league in his first season. Simples

We look like a team playing with no confidence and no fucking clue what to do. We've looked semi decent in the two fa cup games, yes we played poorer teams, but we had a shape. Fuck yaya off for the rest and play Fernando or Delph and Fernandinho in cm.

Well played Leicester. They were everything we weren't- intelligent tactics, desire and energy, good execution. Pellers you one trick pony, you've been found out.

Unfortunately (well kind of) I was unable to attend the game today due to the fact I was at uni but from what it seems the scoreline paints the right picture due to our performance today.

I want filled with the upmost confidence especially after our poor performance against Sunderland last week. Having said all that in the big picture what Leicester have achieved so far this season is nothing short of brilliant, albeit their poor run in domestic cup competitions what they have done in the league so far is similar to Blackburn in 95', complete underdogs and favourites to go down but what Ranieri has done to this team is nothing but sheer quality. It's shit that we just happen to be on the receiving end of this but it shouldn't prevent any of us just to take a step back and admire how well they are doing, this hasn't been sheer luck on their part as they've been consistently good all season in the league and if they do end up champions it's only what they deserve.

Some utterly shocking performances today, none worse than Kolarov and Delph who were both utterly useless, Delph letting Mahrez go on the second goal was Yaya-esque and utterly unforgivable for a player who is supposed to be in the team to be hard working. Both CB's had a shocker, Silva was poor, Yaya may as well have stayed in the dressing room. Anthony Taylor was the usual disgrace that you expect him to be, but when so many of your players put in such a half hearted effort it's hard to blame the referee, even if he does try his best to help the other team. Fuming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.