Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was quite fiesty for a change,the whole team attacked bad and defended bad he says

They did and they do every game. We have got away with it at times,saved by Hart or a touch of class from one of our top players,Watford away being a perfect example and we rode our luck against Sunderland. A decent coach would sort the tactics and shape to make us hard to break down and beat and then rely on our quality players winning the game.This clown plays the same way every time and seems proud of that fact even though teams are picking us off because of it.

So many things wrong with the game....too many to count.

One of the worst for me though were the subs on 50mins.....what he couldn't hook them at HT?

Fucking inept

Awful today. None of them emerged with any credit with the possible exception of Sterling, though Hart made some good saves. Too many passes going to Leicester players. I thought Silva had perhaps his worst game on a City shirt and Kolarov was equally as poor.

However, it was encouraging to see Bersant Celina make his PL début and give the lad his due, he didn't seem overawed by the step up.

Now we learn that Merlin will probably miss next Sunday's game against Spurs. Great! That's all we need!
Currently, I'd rather see Kelechi or Celina start ahead of Silva anyway. Look at performance levels, not their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.