Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrinis tactical awareness, team selections and formations astound me. A decent manager would make sure that if we couldn't win we'd at least get a draw out of it minimum. MP saw to it that we got humiliated today.

Yaya (especially in a midfield two) and Silva are far too soft to play together in big games now. Players run past Yaya for fun and Silva's form is quite frankly terrible.

Our two quickest defenders, Mangala and Clichy, being on the bench was strange. I didn't understand that at all and it clearly didn't work. Demichelis against Vardy? Really Pellegrini?

Hurry up summer when we get a manager who deserves to manage this squad. Pellegrini has been absolutely horrendous this season and nobody can convince me otherwise. Pellegrini's favourite players can put in poor performances in every week and nothing happens - they just play the next week.

Tottenham, a team of kids, are now ahead of us and Leicester City are going to win the league. Jesus, that's bad.

I posted a photo of our team on the 50th anniversary of the Munich disaster on FB this morning with Richard Dunne leading them out and I have just looked at it and thought by heck Dunnie wouldn't have stopped fighting if he had been playing for us today. It's time this team manned up and realised that the fans deserve more. IMHO
LOL ! Dread to think what score it would have been if Richard had played !!

Last few games, Yaya has been so ineffective that Pellers has pulled him off early in the second half. Hey, here's a thought - Don't start the lazy fucker! Bring him off the bench if/when required.

Also, why is Delph constantly played on the left ahead of Kolarov! Tells you a lot when the worst performers on the team were both captains on the pitch today.

The ref was a fucking ****. They still deserved to win, but maybe 1-0. So fucking ridiculous watching the lads play this season...no fun whatsoever. I'd be surprised if we came away with one trophy. Summer can't come soon enough.

Just awful. From the manager to out on the pitch, nobody showed anything other than the same shitness they've shown too many times this season. Honestly would not surprise me to see six or seven new faces in the starting XI next season. The legs just seem to be getting heavier with each passing week for the likes of Zaba, Kola, Demichelis, Silva and Toure - whilst Otamendi for all the bright moments he's shown simply is too rash and too brain dead to be a proper PL centre half.

With the way the injuries have piled up not going into the market in January is looking a big mistake and it's going to be a long slog to May.

I think the game against Manure might go someway to deciding the last spot for Chumps League assuming West Ham don't get a sniff and assuming 4 spots are available next year.

I agree about the seven new faces at the club next season but not sure all will be automatic starters.

I think Silva is playing with an ankle injury that prevents him from the deft of foot I believe he still has and may require an operation over the summer at least I hope that's the case because we can't afford players of his ilk to fall away as quickly as it would otherwise appear as he is a shadow of his best and has been for much of the season.

Only Kun and to a lesser extent Joe Hart can honestly say they have been close to what we would expect of them this season.

Sagna and Ferny have done about what I would expect of them in the majority of games and the fact that Sagna is being mooted as a possible contender for player of the season is with all due respect a fair reflection of how inept we have been this season.

MP is partly to blame for this of course , those who think is a top notch manager treat with some degree that term with contempt.

He steadied a ship that needed some degree of common sense to be honest I would not have fussed if we replaced him after his first season , we couldn't mind you as he won the title and we had nobody else in the pipeline.

I hope he at least gets us an automatic qualification for next year but I fear some how we will come up short.

Once again our spokesman this time Joe Hart doe the press runners and say how much they want to play for MP and we capitulate with a formation and set of personnel that vote with their disdain for MP's plan A.

Pathetic from a bunch of overrated ego's that know no better than to down tools at the drop of a hat.

Just how many times have we conceded in the first 5 minutes this season?

Totally wank and shows a lack of care and attention, I understand he has his principles about how the game is played but he has a total mental block about defence. i can see us getting a real dry bumming from Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.