Leicester v City post match

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by blueinsa, 26 Dec 2018.

1. tommo74

tommo74

Spuds look quite relentless at the minute 11 goals in last 2 games

2. Robinho's Subbuteo

Robinho's Subbuteo

We have 16 points more than Leicester and 25 points more than Palace. They are categorically not better than us.

Do you remember a single instance this season of anyone commenting on the beautiful, jaw dropping football that Palace or Leicester play? No, me neither.

Grassland Blue likes this.
  3. cookster

cookster

Not quite but it's a ridiculously high percentage. If you add cup games like Wigan, Lyon and Shakhtar it gets a lot closer to 100%

A huge drop off from Ferdi and should have been addressed.

argyle likes this.
  4. inatbothends

inatbothends

Against Palace his goal disguised an awful performance. He never looks like he really wants the ball. Goes through the motions jogging around and shits out of 50/50s. Was so keen to see him succeed but he is a mile off of what we need.

5. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

[​IMG]

6. Amadeus71

Amadeus71

We are winning Champions league this season.....and Carabao Cup.

7. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

No mate , we simply are not going to beat the Dippers on current form , if we are seven points behind with 51 to play for . i would still give is a fair chance , we still dont know how Klopp and his" worldclass" team will react to being favourites and their supporters piling on the tons of presssure with their expectation/desperation , we have made it difficult not impossible

8. Roachy

Roachy

The situation is now quite clear. We need to beat Saints for a starter. Poor result there and it's curtains. That sets us up for the scousers. Beat them, then game on. Big ask atm but that's where we are. We need to play our way into form but that needs to happen now. I'll be surprised if the scousers keep this up but we need to sort our act out.

9. Marvin

Marvin

It's not over yet. Spurs and Liverpool can each lose 2 on the trot just as we have done. I don't expect it though.

I thin we have the best squad by far but it's a question of getting the players on the pitch.

The good news I guess is that KDB must be close to full fitness now and Silva made his return.

jimmygrimblesboots likes this.
  10. City Raider

City Raider

Poch obviously challenged them since Jose left. Show me you want me to stay.