Leicester v City post match

So you're throwing the towel in?

Confidence is shot. Mommentum is with Spuds and the Dippers. The reason they are top is they`ve been winning when playing poorly. They are now hitting form and battering opponents. Possibly the worst time of the year to drop off as there`s little time to regroup.
We need a win, any sort of win at Soton or we`ll be looking over our shoulders and not at the teams above us. Time for Pep to earn his corn.

One good thing to come out of today ....we will now surely rid of the "best team to ever grace the Premiership" label which was nonsense really

If the team played like last year we would be however some players look like they they're still dining out on last years win.

Is Pep trying for the sack? (The way PEG clearly was). 3 defeats in 4?! Absolute bottle job of major proportions! We’re done for this season, this Pellegrini territory all over again - feels like de ja vu! I thought we were past all this boom and bust cycle shite, obviously not!

Words fail me

Is Pep trying for the sack? (The way PEG clearly was). 3 defeats in 4?! Absolute bottle job of major proportions! We’re done for this season, this Pellegrini territory all over again - feels like de ja vu! I thought we were past all this boom and bust cycle shite, obviously not!

Even second reading

We must have had around 150 corners this season but I'm can't remember scoring from one.
This has been terrible. And it's not even as if the delivery has been shite either. The Hoffenheim game summed it up for me. Didn't we get something like 15 corners, won every single one of them, and didn't get a single shot on target out of it?

City nearly always crap at Christmas. Pep needs to keep playing players when they are on form. Rotation for the sake of it is too disruptive

Theoretically, no. It won't be too late. However, we'll need to go on a winning run of, say, nine or ten games to put the pressure on Liverpool and Spurs. Can we do it? Yes; of course we can. Will we do it? Hmm.
Agree, that's why I said "may". Two dreadful results where we look a totally different team to the one we know has got me concerned though. Very poor from that squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.