Leicester v City post match

I don’t give a fucking fuck what anybody says....I’m calling it, we will still win the league.

There, I fucking said it.
Good fucking night.

We have half a dozen players not at the races , and we are realising how vital a 33 year old Dinho is to our team , also our final ball into the opposition penalty area is becoming far to predicatable , when you add opponents scoring some unbelievable goals , it adds up to a bad run of results , the next two games could make or break our title chances ,we need a minimum four points to keep in touch.

Too muuch of our play has become predictable and teams don't have much trouble organising themselves to counter it. And it never seems to have any pace attached to it. I am reminded of that season of Wenger's where they passed the ball to death and had minimal penetration. Looking at Haringey, their play is far more direct and, consequently, far more profitable! Pep is morphing into Pellers - Plan A and, er, Plan A! If we have a significantly important player like Fernandinho out, then the rest have to redouble their efforts and make up for his absence. Clear as the glee on Klopp's ugly mush that we aren't doing it!

PEP We have to realise that we have to work harder and change immediately to bring our confidence back and go and get good results.

PEP The season is still long, we have to fight for many many things. They scored a fantastic goal. Football is football. We have to accept it and work hard and then harder.

The game was similar to Crystal Palace. We worked hard, we scored a goal but then they came back to win it. The game was there but in the end it was a fantastic goal and they finished us.

We now have to think about Southampton. We have to be humble, we have to work and we will overcome the situation and come back.
Always dignified in his response, no blame of refs, decisions, state of the pitch, nothing.
That's what makes pep different from the others.

One good thing to come out of today ....we will now surely rid of the "best team to ever grace the Premiership" label which was nonsense really

Put in players who give a shit... Gundo, Delph, Agwhereo obviously couldn't be bothered. Give Foden more minutes sign someone who isn't made of crystal at LB.

People won’t admit it but we lost the title today. And those who disagree please repost this when we win the title in May and I’ll happily take the stick.

We have been outdone by mentality. The same thing we saw under Pellegrini. The same under Mancini. Fair play to Liverpool who have done exceptional. I doubt they will keep it up but they can probably afford to lose a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.