Leicester v City post match

This has been terrible. And it's not even as if the delivery has been shite either. The Hoffenheim game summed it up for me. Didn't we get something like 15 corners, won every single one of them, and didn't get a single shot on target out of it?

That’s whats team do they are happy to get players in the box and block crosses by happily kicking out for a corner . In fact it’s the preferred tactic they stop us coming back across to the middle with short passes to play through them and allow us to cross it as we have 1 player in the box. Simply boot out for a corner.

We are shit at corners. Everyone knows it.

People won’t admit it but we lost the title today. And those who disagree please repost this when we win the title in May and I’ll happily take the stick.

We have been outdone by mentality. The same thing we saw under Pellegrini. The same under Mancini. Fair play to Liverpool who have done exceptional. I doubt they will keep it up but they can probably afford to lose a few.

If we were 7 points ahead of the next team and you came on here "Congrats everyone, we've won it" you would be given very short shrift and be told to not be so cocky.

A season defining month. Losing 3 games was unthinkable a month ago. I think we’ll be 10 points behind by time we have played Liverpool.
Maybe but we've done this before.

You need a bit of luck to win titles and of course you need a team at the height of its powers. We're lacking key players and perhaps two or three of our key men are not so capable as they once were: Aguero and Kompany for example.

We just need to stick with it and get what we can out of the season. Still plenty to go for. Keep the faith City fans.

I can see where you get your user name from..fuck off with Palace and Leicester are better than us ffs.
Look at the table and tell me they are better than us.
Would you expect either of them to be higher than us by the end of the season...if they are better than us and you believe that..get to the bookies and put a few quid on it...you will be a rich man if it happens...or in reality just a loser

Are you actually serious?? Did they both beat us?? Think you will find they did hence they were better than us. Take your blue tinted specs off.

That’s whats team do they are happy to get players in the box and block crosses by happily kicking out for a corner . In fact it’s the preferred tactic they stop us coming back across to the middle with short passes to play through them and allow us to cross it as we have 1 player in the box. Simply boot out for a corner.

We are shit at corners. Everyone knows it.
We never used to be though. This is a new development this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.