Leicester v City post match

Pur league games have been below par since the derby. Pep was pissed off after the West Ham game because we have them loads of chances, Bournemouth was a game we made a meal out of, Watford was where we stopped killing games off and it nearly cost us at the end, Chelsea was poor, Everton let us off by missing 3 tap ins and then we've had back to back defeats.

It's not an off day any more, that's the big problem.

Been very average since the Derby that's for sure , ten games now where we haven't been anywhere near our best and its getting worse rather than better.

We might only be a point behind Liverpool a week tomorrow, so I certainly haven't given up yet. As for the small minded bitters celebrating our demise, it will be all the sweeter when we retain the title.

Put the illegal substances away you fool.

Not a good few days for us but I’m still confident City can turn this around, let’s face it, we’ve recovered from a cart load worse.. Onwards n upwards, rags coming out from under their stones again, let’s get behind the team and not go missing like they do when the chips are down....

Put in players who give a shit... Gundo, Delph, Agwhereo obviously couldn't be bothered. Give Foden more minutes sign someone who isn't made of crystal at LB.
Unfair in aguero I feel. Second half he was doing his best to get us going again, just ran out of steam.

This will upset the happy clappers who say everything will be ok as we are the best team in Europe.. nope no we are not, for a start crystal palace and Leicester are better than us. PEP said today was a test of the teams character.. Well they failed miserably they have no character. Can you imagine Liverpool losing to these 2 teams.. no me neither.

I can see where you get your user name from..fuck off with Palace and Leicester are better than us ffs.
Look at the table and tell me they are better than us.
Would you expect either of them to be higher than us by the end of the season...if they are better than us and you believe that..get to the bookies and put a few quid on it...you will be a rich man if it happens...or in reality just a loser

If nothing else this gives Pep the big stick that managers need at times, a straight reminder that no matter how good the media says you are, if you dont want it when the going gets hard you are not a champion, sadly there were more than a few out there today who did not go that extra yard, Bernard Silver was the outstanding example of giving everything, he ran his self into the ground, I doubt Sterling broke sweat.

Pep will get them fired up by questioning what they want from their career, he needs to get them playing out of their skin instead of coasting along waiting for things to happen, there are problems with players who are not fitting into the system, Gundogan slows the whole midfield up, that does not make him a bad player, he just can not cover that role.

If Vinny is available, it may well be that Pep puts him back in just to steady the ship and get back to winning ways, whatever he does I expect he wants a reaction from some players or they will be out the door.

Can’t quite believe what a disaster this week has been. If we lose on 3rd jan i can’t see us catching them

We’ve got to beat Southampton yet! And even the ‘Spursy’ Spuds are looking good for a tilt at the title. Unless something changes quickly, I can see us, on current form, losing our game on Sunday as well. We’ve not experienced a losing streak in the Premiership like this - 3 losses in 4 - for a long while and it will be interesting to see if the team, admittedly injury-hit in recent weeks but jaded and lacking the intensity, invention and steel we’ve become used to - can quickly ‘re-invent’ itself, recover form and still offer a realistic title challenge. We’ll know by early January but I fear the worst. If I’m right, then an all-out assault on the CL may well be the club’s strategy. The way I’m feeling this evening, I’d settle for a Carabao and FA Cup double.

Last edited:
This will upset the happy clappers who say everything will be ok as we are the best team in Europe.. nope no we are not, for a start crystal palace and Leicester are better than us. PEP said today was a test of the teams character.. Well they failed miserably they have no character. Can you imagine Liverpool losing to these 2 teams.. no me neither.
T4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.