Leicester v City post match

And where are those posters who slagged me off last week when I said we won't be winning the league this season. Wanna pop your heads above the parapet again?

I wasnt one of them but can i remind you its the 26th December and there are still 19 games and 57 points to play for?

See you at the end of the season and you can either shout your mouth off then or hide away yes?

I wasnt one of them but can i remind you its the 26th December and there are still 19 games and 57 points to play for?

See you at the end of the season and you can either shout your mouth off then or hide away yes?

Zinchenko in the CL has shown positionally he is an appalling full back.

They all get caught out positionally even Mendy. But Delph is extremely poor running back into his own box, he's always behind play & his awareness in the box is awful. I'm not saying Zinchenko is brilliant but I feel a lot more at ease when he's playing ahead of Delph. Delph constantly miskicks the ball & gives chances away at the far post, I love Delph he's a great player but he needs to be in midfield especially when Dinho isn't playing.

Small blip as our defence is getting exposed without Dino, once he's back it'll be normal service resumed.
Our biggest problem is cover and replacement for Fernadinho as he's no spring chicken, we might have struck lucky by missing out on Fred who looks out on a limb over the road but if we can Ndombele who looks twice the player then the future looks a lot brighter, another left back who can defend wouldn't go a miss either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.