Leicester v City post match

They all get caught out positionally even Mendy. But Delph is extremely poor running back into his own box, he's always behind play & his awareness in the box is awful. I'm not saying Zinchenko is brilliant but I feel a lot more at ease when he's playing ahead of Delph. Delph constantly miskicks the ball & gives chances away at the far post, I love Delph he's a great player but he needs to be in midfield especially when Dinho isn't playing.
on the money.

He keeps getting crowded out by two or three oppos on him and a distinct lack of someone to pass to, one or other of the two or three spare bodies who seem to think he's gonna waltz round all three defenders and lay on a tap in!
We have had so many injuries and a bit of bad luck but to be fair pool have had the opposite

Rafa, fully-paid up Dipper and occasional resident of Murkyside, called it 'light'!

Thats the issue.

his arm is touched with the force of 0.0000000001 of a gram and thus they will say contact, has the right to go down and its a penalty.

next week Kun will have his leg broken in 4 places and they will say its a contact sport, not every touch in the box is a penalty dont you know etc etc etc.

Comes out of woodwork ha ha, been there through it all, season ticket holder even when we were in div 2, don't post much on here because of the shit, if you don't conform to the happy clapper shit you get shot down, probably attended more games than most on here, but this site is one that makes me laugh, calls the dippers a cult, but on here don't express your opinions or we will all slag you, if you don't post enough your opinions are not valid, lol this site is more of a fucking cult,
Might as well save your breath mate. This place won’t change. You’re only a top blue if you never criticise the team. That’s not allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.