Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

It was made official yesterday afternoon/evening. Even the Leipzig page did not have anything on their homepage yesterday evening.

If you have a trip planned into the East or South of Germany in the next 3 weeks - cancel it.

That is the Corona dashboard of Germany right now broken down into areas:

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4

Berlin ist still dark red - but the surrounding already is pink or violett!

I live in an area of Bavaria that has lower numbers than the most of the other areas - but our hospitals are already full and normal surgeries are postphoned. You really see the numbers climbing since weeks...
Hi
We’ve booked to fly into Munich, is the City still open for tourists
We’re thinking of just traveling to Munich and stay there for our visit instead of traveling on to Leipzig

Hi
We’ve booked to fly into Munich, is the City still open for tourists
We’re thinking of just traveling to Munich and stay there for our visit instead of traveling on to Leipzig
My understanding is yes you can still stay there but you have to be double jabbed to enter germany and to stay in the hotels but as in leipzig all bars, nightlife and Christmas markets are shut.

My understanding is yes you can still stay there but you have to be double jabbed to enter germany and to stay in the hotels but as in leipzig all bars, nightlife and Christmas markets are shut.
Pretty sure bars, restaurants etc are still open in Munich but with 2G rule in place (vaccinated or recovered) to enter

We've changed our flights, and now we are going to Tenerife for 3 days to hopefully watch it in the Sun
We’ve got 6 days in Germany booked. Had it booked for ages before the CL draw handily dealt us Leipzig. 3 nights in Hamburg and 3 in Hannover for our annual tour of the Xmas markets. Think they’re both still open for now but not sure we’ll take the risk and going to decide this weekend what to do. We’re looking at Tenerife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.