Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

Definitely 1200. Our supporters club got 2. We need 4 but I have over 20k and the wife has over 18k and we are on the cup scheme so hopefully can get two together when eligible.

Wasn't aware of this but looks like you're right, their attendances so far have been around the 25k mark this season. However it looks like they had c. 40k against both PSG last week and Dortmund on the weekend so it would be a shame if we only got 1.2k tickets (assuming the attendance data from the random website I found is correct).
Yep - didn’t realise they were back to full capacity. Disappointing allocation if we’ve only got 1200 then. I’ve got 22k points and on the cup scheme so should be ok but no way of knowing for sure.

Has anyone information about the 'free travel zone' on match day in Leipzig. i know some train travel is free, however what area does this cover. We are travelling in from Berlin, so if part of the train journey is covered by the zone, train ticket will be cheaper. if anyone is in the know, can they share. cheers

Has anyone information about the 'free travel zone' on match day in Leipzig. i know some train travel is free, however what area does this cover. We are travelling in from Berlin, so if part of the train journey is covered by the zone, train ticket will be cheaper. if anyone is in the know, can they share. cheers
I believe it's just local travel in & around Leipzig that is included with your match ticket. The bullet train which we will be on from Berlin I don't think is included with the match ticket.

Will be heading over for this, last away game I did in CL, I messed the hotel up and ended up miles away from anything, rookie mistake I know...Anyone any suggestions of hotels to book or specific area? City center best or not?

I believe it's just local travel in & around Leipzig that is included with your match ticket. The bullet train which we will be on from Berlin I don't think is included with the match ticket.
Cheers blueboy11; Some of the berlin journey can be included as the train stops at Bitterfield, and is free from there. Im not sure if it extends further or whether bitterfield is the last station. it might not make any difference to travel cost, but trying to work out all the options.

Cheers blueboy11; Some of the berlin journey can be included as the train stops at Bitterfield, and is free from there. Im not sure if it extends further or whether bitterfield is the last station. it might not make any difference to travel cost, but trying to work out all the options.
Yeah just had a quick look then, my return train cost me £33 and that's going Berlin - Leipzig. I priced up Berlin Bitterfield and it roughly come up about the same price so don't think you would save too much, but always good to look at alternatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.