Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried to go the youth route, Nastasic, Savic, Mangala, theres £60m worth, 2 have gone and the other is useless. Gimme a tried and tested 29 year old centre back for £50m any day.

29 is not old for a defender and of course someone that age wants to win trophy's lol

Really , have you not seen Yaya strolling around for the last two seasons with his couldn't give a fuck attitude , and Kolarov .
Yes he is class but that is in Italian football would he adapt I don't know .Personally I prefer younger players .The squad is ageing that is a fact have we not got one of the oldest in the league ? Tat is where Utd went wrong when Fergie left them with a load of old has been so and look at the mess they ended up in .
Hunger and desire is usually more prevalent in younger players trying to prove themselves .
As I say just my opinion which is no more valid than yours because nether of us make the transfer decisions

Mehdi Benatia is really close to sign for Juventus: the Moroccan international wants to go back to Italy and has already set an agreement with the Bianconeri, that are speaking to Bayern Munich to agree the last terms.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport the deal will be closed in a couple of days and then it will be official.

The German side will receive € 18m: Benatia will join Juventus on loan with a mandatory permanent buy at the end of the next season.

This deal will depend on Bonucci asking to leave, which could be the stumbling block as he is Italian and seemingly loyal to Juventus.

If he's that loyal, we wouldn't be bidding for him. The club isn't going to go through painful negotiations with Juventus only to get rejected by the player.

We tried to go the youth route, Nastasic, Savic, Mangala, theres £60m worth, 2 have gone and the other is useless. Gimme a tried and tested 29 year old centre back for £50m any day.

Did we not also go the tried and tested route with Lescott, Kolo and Otamendi? - There's another £60m there.

I'm not sure it's an age thing. That kid we signed from Hamburg in 08 was decent.

At RWB he'd be able to get forward still, but his lack of end product wouldn't be as impactful as he wouldn't be one of the main focuses of attack. He obvious has great work rate, and fantastic ability on the ball though...he would do well.
Who are we talking about again? :-)

Mehdi Benatia is really close to sign for Juventus: the Moroccan international wants to go back to Italy and has already set an agreement with the Bianconeri, that are speaking to Bayern Munich to agree the last terms.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport the deal will be closed in a couple of days and then it will be official.

The German side will receive € 18m: Benatia will join Juventus on loan with a mandatory permanent buy at the end of the next season.

I think that one has been in the pipeline for quite a while now - He's to replace Caceres, as at the moment Juve only have 4 centre-backs and 3 play at any one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.