Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mehdi Benatia is really close to sign for Juventus: the Moroccan international wants to go back to Italy and has already set an agreement with the Bianconeri, that are speaking to Bayern Munich to agree the last terms.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport the deal will be closed in a couple of days and then it will be official.

The German side will receive € 18m: Benatia will join Juventus on loan with a mandatory permanent buy at the end of the next season.
doubt its related, they needed defender anyway regardless

Because Pep Guardiola wants him.

It's not about age.

Really ok great I seem to remember that Tony Book was an half decent centre back he is currently unattached , whilst we are at it lets see if we can tempt Alan Hansen he has plenty of experience and has won loads , shite pundit though

Get him I say, sod his age, the money doesn't matter to us and we'd get called whoever we spent that much on

I want a solid experienced CH and he fits the bill
29-32 gives him 3 years with Pep and I feel it could be our most successful 3 years ever
If we achieve what I think we can in those 3 years 50 million won't even enter my head
Sign him

Really , have you not seen Yaya strolling around for the last two seasons with his couldn't give a fuck attitude , and Kolarov .
Yes he is class but that is in Italian football would he adapt I don't know .Personally I prefer younger players .The squad is ageing that is a fact have we not got one of the oldest in the league ? Tat is where Utd went wrong when Fergie left them with a load of old has been so and look at the mess they ended up in .
Hunger and desire is usually more prevalent in younger players trying to prove themselves .
As I say just my opinion which is no more valid than yours because nether of us make the transfer decisions

We don't necessarily need young players, we have one of the top 2 academies in the country. Plenty of young players in the U18's and U16's that will be given a chance in the next couple of years.

You have to judge this deal on the present situation and that is that Bonnuci is one of the top 5 centre backs in Europe right now with at least 3 or 4 more seasons. He will improve our team massively.

Get him I say, sod his age, the money doesn't matter to us and we'd get called whoever we spent that much on

I want a solid experienced CH and he fits the bill
29-32 gives him 3 years with Pep and I feel it could be our most successful 3 years ever
If we achieve what I think we can in those 3 years 50 million won't even enter my head
Sign him

I hope so I am not saying I am right far from it just concerned at the age of the squad in general . If we were sure kompany could stay fit we wouldn't need him , but injuries catch up with you
I agree entirely that CB is a position where we been experience it's a key position , one we have been lacking in .
I hope you are right :) roll on the good times

If their offer and interest in Sanchez is serious then they must be prepared for a huge influx of money; be that Pogba or Bonucci.

Juve don't usually pay big money and big wages for a player, which Sanchez would demand.

If their offer and interest in Sanchez is serious then they must be prepared for a huge influx of money; be that Pogba or Bonucci.

Juve don't usually pay big money and big wages for a player, which Sanchez would demand.

Great point Pudge as allways.

We don't necessarily need young players, we have one of the top 2 academies in the country. Plenty of young players in the U18's and U16's that will be given a chance in the next couple of years.

You have to judge this deal on the present situation and that is that Bonnuci is one of the top 5 centre backs in Europe right now with at least 3 or 4 more seasons. He will improve our team massively.

Ah the academy , Chelsea have just won the youth cup 2 years running and hardly anybody makes the first team ,again I hope you're right .i agree it is very impressive but where does this leave our academy product Denayer .
This is another argument though

Ah the academy , Chelsea have just won the youth cup 2 years running and hardly anybody makes the first team ,again I hope you're right .i agree it is very impressive but where does this leave our academy product Denayer .
This is another argument though

Denayer is no where near good enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.