Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve are gonna have an unhappy player on their hands he will earn half with them than he'd have been on with us...!
Doubt he'll be that unhappy. Waste of time this transfer, Juventus were never going to sell. If Bonucci was not Italian we may have more chances.

Bit too ambitious this transfer

Can't imagine us going in with a third bid if that one has been rejected!

I agree mate....Looks like Juve really are serious about keeping him at all costs...51mil would have made him the most expensive defender in football....think its safe to say, we'll have to move on but its clear, Pep/Txiki dont want to go into the season with our current set of starting CB's and that pretty clear....I think we should just get Stones signed and hopefully Kompany can stay healthy...

I think 3.5 million a year for the next 4 years might piss him off. He won't be a pauper but he'll woman and moan - as will his agent.
Doubt it very much. Its not always about money. Neymar could have got more €€ at PSG, but decided to stay at Barca for example.

I agree mate....Looks like Juve really are serious about keeping him at all costs...51mil would have made him the most expensive defender in football....think its safe to say, we'll have to move on but its clear, Pep/Txiki dont want to go into the season with our current set of starting CB's and that pretty clear....I think we should just get Stones signed and hopefully Kompany can stay healthy...
understandably i reckon pep shites himself at the prospect of mangala and otamendi at the back next season

understandably i reckon pep shites himself at the prospect of mangala and otamendi at the back next season

I agree mate....They might be solid defenders in the right system but someone like Mangala should be no where near a Pep's starting 11......we seem to be struggling to find a CB so far this summer!

IBH said if the rumour is true that they have rejected the second bid we won't go back in with a third bid for him

I agree mate....They might be solid defenders in the right system but someone like Mangala should be no where near a Pep's starting 11......we seem to be struggling to find a CB so far this summer!
Laporte turning us down was a big blow to our plans it seems. Hopefully we get Stones over the line at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.