Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the one hand I like how City has been doing business quietly but on the other hand it's nice to take things publicly too. We've showed we're after a top player, willing to pay a very fair price, and now it's up to the player to decide (we know Juve is class if a player says goodbye). We can say we'll pay but we aren't paying the city price anymore. No third bid IMO.

It's another step in the right direction for our club. Has it not been a near masterclass performance since the takeover?

On the one hand I like how City has been doing business quietly but on the other hand it's nice to take things publicly too. We've showed we're after a top player, willing to pay a very fair price, and now it's up to the player to decide (we know Juve is class if a player says goodbye). We can say we'll pay but we aren't paying the city price anymore. No third bid IMO.

It's another step in the right direction for our club. Has it not been a near masterclass performance since the takeover?

The relative ability and price we've paid for it (with few exceptions) particularly last few windows is miles from a 'masterclass!

#ManchesterCity - #Bonucci: We are at the final stages. And #Juventus may not object #calciomercato

Juventus, Bonucci towards Manchester City: we are at the final stages
The Bianconeri: "We have not received any offer." But Guardiola insists 60000000: short white smoke. If the figures will be the ones we are talking about, it will close in a short time

A signal or a simple press release news? Hard to say, while we are the facts: Manchester City yesterday morning has posted on its official Twitter channel an article in which it is said that the negotiations between the Manchester clubs and Leonardo Bonucci is on the home straight. Not only. Under the link to the article, the City has also seen fit to publish a photograph of Leo with the national team.
PEP FA MELINA - It is not the place to talk about it, "he said yesterday Pep Guardiola, the day of the official presentation at Manchester City. The question naturally concerned Leonardo Bonucci, the player who the coach number one in the world has put some time on top of the personal market list. he had already staked and flattered at the two matches against Juventus-Bayern Monaco, promoting it in fact a new Mascherano in the City project, a type of player who in fact had rather missed German adventure. Yes, because Leo is all that Pep Guardiola looks for in a defensive central: walk to midfield, stroke director and possibly great scorer, and in the latter field blue is even higher than Mascherano.

POSITION JUVE - The numbers arriving from Manchester are frightening: 60 million to Juventus, five-year, 8 million per season for Bonucci, who now earns 3.7 (Juve would also be ready to a raise, but still could not go beyond the 4.5 million per season plus bonuses). "But we have not received any offers, so there is nothing to comment," they know from Corso Galileo Ferraris: soon it will be, it is certain, and it will be 60 million Euros, although some guarantees that it has already seen an initial proposal by 50 million signed City. The position of Juventus against its big is always the same: no one is on the market, it goes only those who want to leave Turin, but always at the price determined by the Italian champions. Well, with the impressone is that the deal would fairly quickly 60 million euro and the okay Bonucci on the table.

TEMPTATION - Bonucci is closely tied to Juventus, the Bianconeri fans and the environment in general, but objectively we are in the presence of one of those offers in which it is almost impossible to say no: the call of the most famous technical in the world, 40 million euro in five years (treatment by top international players), the ability to compete in the major championship visibility in the world and all that it also follows a personal sponsor level. In short, the case of a train that usually only welcomes football phenomena, definitely concerned the opportunity of life for the 29 year-old Viterbo. And in a sense the same Juve is faced with a temptation quite strong: already, 60 million euro for a defender, moreover already entered the thirty years of age, are very heavy money, a dish that in a normal situation would be celebrated in fireworks. What can affect the whole thing? The pressure of the fans, is very strong against the company is on the shoulders of the player. No one wants to go through "mercenary", although possibly would "unassailable" the positions of both parties: Juve because they would collect an objectively figure out the market; the boy because it would only grasp professional a unique opportunity at the end of a very long and intense path still with Juventus. Bonucci these days is on holiday in Formentera, and from there awaits developments. His agent, Lucci, has gathered the offer of the City, he is also talking with Chelsea for Cuadrado and now can not do anything but wait for the moves of Juventus.

We go about our business in a professional manner without the need to use the media

We also have decent record with Juve when selling Tevez

If the lad wants a new challenge then hopefully we're in the front seat but it's a big if

yBpUCg2.jpg

City of offensive #Bonucci and #Juve falters. Not arrived by 60 million offer, but if you want to get away ...

!?

What is seen can not be unseen (speedos)...not sure I want him anymore.

fuck me that all sounds positive?????

I agree mate...was trying to read the google translate of the reports, so not always clear but if I've read correctly, a 60mil euros official bid might be enough to close the deal, if these reports are right...maybe a 2nd bid wasnt rejected last night? lets get it done!!;)

I agree mate...was trying to read the google translate of the reports, so not always clear but if I've read correctly, a 60mil euros official bid might be enough to close the deal, if these reports are right...maybe a 2nd bid wasnt rejected last night? lets get it done!!;)

I really hope so blue, if vinny can stay fit, a kompany and bonnuci pairing would be unbeatable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.